Swamp Leech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Swamp Leech is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp Leech provides a nice effect for a 1-Mana 2/1, but it is not a compatible effect with the state of the game where the stats are useful. In general, you will be looking to play your 1-drops at the start of the game. At this point you have taken no damage, and so the effect is pretty much useless. Later on, the minion is too small to make an impact.
Swamp Leech serves no great purpose in Constructed play. The cards it has the best synergy with are minions such as The Glass Knight which enable the Lifesteal ability to do more than just heal your Health total.
In Arena play, Swamp Leech is not a good card. If you are desperate for a curve filler towards the end of your draft, the stats make it a playable card in that situation.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens