Swamp Leech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Swamp Leech is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp Leech provides a nice effect for a 1-Mana 2/1, but it is not a compatible effect with the state of the game where the stats are useful. In general, you will be looking to play your 1-drops at the start of the game. At this point you have taken no damage, and so the effect is pretty much useless. Later on, the minion is too small to make an impact.
Swamp Leech serves no great purpose in Constructed play. The cards it has the best synergy with are minions such as The Glass Knight which enable the Lifesteal ability to do more than just heal your Health total.
In Arena play, Swamp Leech is not a good card. If you are desperate for a curve filler towards the end of your draft, the stats make it a playable card in that situation.
Decks with Swamp Leech
Hint24 Legend Sacrifice Zoo Warlock Deck 5 spells, 25 minions
|6,760||Jul 15 2019|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's