Swamp Leech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Swamp Leech is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp Leech provides a nice effect for a 1-Mana 2/1, but it is not a compatible effect with the state of the game where the stats are useful. In general, you will be looking to play your 1-drops at the start of the game. At this point you have taken no damage, and so the effect is pretty much useless. Later on, the minion is too small to make an impact.
Swamp Leech serves no great purpose in Constructed play. The cards it has the best synergy with are minions such as The Glass Knight which enable the Lifesteal ability to do more than just heal your Health total.
In Arena play, Swamp Leech is not a good card. If you are desperate for a curve filler towards the end of your draft, the stats make it a playable card in that situation.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter