Swamp Leech — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Swamp Leech is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp Leech provides a nice effect for a 1-Mana 2/1, but it is not a compatible effect with the state of the game where the stats are useful. In general, you will be looking to play your 1-drops at the start of the game. At this point you have taken no damage, and so the effect is pretty much useless. Later on, the minion is too small to make an impact.
Swamp Leech serves no great purpose in Constructed play. The cards it has the best synergy with are minions such as The Glass Knight which enable the Lifesteal ability to do more than just heal your Health total.
In Arena play, Swamp Leech is not a good card. If you are desperate for a curve filler towards the end of your draft, the stats make it a playable card in that situation.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List