Tanglefur Mystic — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tanglefur Mystic is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tanglefur Mystic is a high variance card with premium stats. The high level of randomness from the Battlecry effect has a fairly equal chance to benefit both players. However, if played on curve it will slightly favor your opponent as they will get the opportunity to play the minion they were given first.
Tanglefur Mystic does not see play in any Constructed decks. However, if you do wish to use it, it is better suited to Aggro decks that are more likely to run out of cards than in Control.
In Arena, Tanglefur Mystic is a good card. Tanglefur Mystic is good based purely on its 3/4 stats as the Battlecry effect is negligible due to affecting both players equally.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List