Tauren Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tauren Warrior is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tauren Warrior is an extremely weak minion for its cost. At 2/3 it has the value of a 2-drop minion, and its Enrage effect, which is supposed to make up for this low value, will very rarely come into play.
Tauren Warrior is never played in high level Constructed decks and should not be considered as a budget option early. Its stats are simply too weak to be an effective option.
Tauren Warrior is a very poor card in Arena. It is likely to trade evenly with many cards below its Mana cost, which represents poor value, and concedes initiative to your opponent.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS