Tauren Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tauren Warrior is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tauren Warrior is an extremely weak minion for its cost. At 2/3 it has the value of a 2-drop minion, and its Enrage effect, which is supposed to make up for this low value, will very rarely come into play.
Tauren Warrior is never played in high level Constructed decks and should not be considered as a budget option early. Its stats are simply too weak to be an effective option.
Tauren Warrior is a very poor card in Arena. It is likely to trade evenly with many cards below its Mana cost, which represents poor value, and concedes initiative to your opponent.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List