Tauren Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tauren Warrior is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tauren Warrior is an extremely weak minion for its cost. At 2/3 it has the value of a 2-drop minion, and its Enrage effect, which is supposed to make up for this low value, will very rarely come into play.
Tauren Warrior is never played in high level Constructed decks and should not be considered as a budget option early. Its stats are simply too weak to be an effective option.
Tauren Warrior is a very poor card in Arena. It is likely to trade evenly with many cards below its Mana cost, which represents poor value, and concedes initiative to your opponent.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck