The Beast — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Beast is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Beast offers extremely high stat value for its Mana cost, but also comes with a potentially devastating drawback. The potential swing of having this card targetted by a Big Game Hunter is enough to put most players off using this card in serious decks.
The Beast is almost never seen in Constructed due to how common Big Game Hunter is. Having The Beast hit by a Big Game Hunter will almost always be game losing.
The Beast can be reasonably effective in Arena since premium removal, and in particular Big Game Hunter, is less common in the format. It can still be a situational play however, as you will be hesitant to play into an already established board from your opponent.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide