Table of Contents
The Beast is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Beast offers extremely high stat value for its Mana cost, but also comes with a potentially devastating drawback. The potential swing of having this card targetted by a Big Game Hunter is enough to put most players off using this card in serious decks.
2. Constructed Play
The Beast is almost never seen in Constructed due to how common Big Game Hunter is. Having The Beast hit by a Big Game Hunter will almost always be game losing.
The Beast can be reasonably effective in Arena since premium removal, and in particular Big Game Hunter, is less common in the format. It can still be a situational play however, as you will be hesitant to play into an already established board from your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions