The Skeleton Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Skeleton Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skeleton Knight is the first card to be revealed in Hearthstone that has a Joust effect as a Deathrattle instead of a Battlecry. If you consistently win Jousts, it has the potential to create an insane amount of value, but it can end up being too slow to play repeatedly.
In Constructed, Skeleton Knight can be used in a Control deck with a high Mana curve that can consistently win Jousts. However, its stats promote aggression, with high attack and low-health, and aggressive decks will find it harder to win Jousts, making it strangely placed.
Skeleton Knight is no longer available in Arena..
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck