The Skeleton Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Skeleton Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skeleton Knight is the first card to be revealed in Hearthstone that has a Joust effect as a Deathrattle instead of a Battlecry. If you consistently win Jousts, it has the potential to create an insane amount of value, but it can end up being too slow to play repeatedly.
In Constructed, Skeleton Knight can be used in a Control deck with a high Mana curve that can consistently win Jousts. However, its stats promote aggression, with high attack and low-health, and aggressive decks will find it harder to win Jousts, making it strangely placed.
Skeleton Knight is no longer available in Arena..
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists