The Skeleton Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Skeleton Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skeleton Knight is the first card to be revealed in Hearthstone that has a Joust effect as a Deathrattle instead of a Battlecry. If you consistently win Jousts, it has the potential to create an insane amount of value, but it can end up being too slow to play repeatedly.
In Constructed, Skeleton Knight can be used in a Control deck with a high Mana curve that can consistently win Jousts. However, its stats promote aggression, with high attack and low-health, and aggressive decks will find it harder to win Jousts, making it strangely placed.
Skeleton Knight is no longer available in Arena..
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List