The Skeleton Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Skeleton Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skeleton Knight is the first card to be revealed in Hearthstone that has a Joust effect as a Deathrattle instead of a Battlecry. If you consistently win Jousts, it has the potential to create an insane amount of value, but it can end up being too slow to play repeatedly.
In Constructed, Skeleton Knight can be used in a Control deck with a high Mana curve that can consistently win Jousts. However, its stats promote aggression, with high attack and low-health, and aggressive decks will find it harder to win Jousts, making it strangely placed.
Skeleton Knight is no longer available in Arena..
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck