The Skeleton Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Skeleton Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skeleton Knight is the first card to be revealed in Hearthstone that has a Joust effect as a Deathrattle instead of a Battlecry. If you consistently win Jousts, it has the potential to create an insane amount of value, but it can end up being too slow to play repeatedly.
In Constructed, Skeleton Knight can be used in a Control deck with a high Mana curve that can consistently win Jousts. However, its stats promote aggression, with high attack and low-health, and aggressive decks will find it harder to win Jousts, making it strangely placed.
Skeleton Knight is no longer available in Arena..
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck