The Voraxx — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Voraxx is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Voraxx is a powerful Legendary minion with a unique effect. The card has a comparable but opposite effect to Djinni of Zephyrs, creating a 1/1 minion and copying any buffs it receives onto it.
The Voraxx is a good card for Constructed play. It is a very strong target for buff Spells and naturally fits into Paladin decks trying to complete The Last Kaleidosaur.
The Voraxx is a weak card in Arena. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck, the Voraxx will often just be a 4 Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor for its cost.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List