The Voraxx — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Voraxx is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Voraxx is a powerful Legendary minion with a unique effect. The card has a comparable but opposite effect to Djinni of Zephyrs, creating a 1/1 minion and copying any buffs it receives onto it.
The Voraxx is a good card for Constructed play. It is a very strong target for buff Spells and naturally fits into Paladin decks trying to complete The Last Kaleidosaur.
The Voraxx is a weak card in Arena. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck, the Voraxx will often just be a 4 Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor for its cost.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck