The Voraxx — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Voraxx is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Voraxx is a powerful Legendary minion with a unique effect. The card has a comparable but opposite effect to Djinni of Zephyrs, creating a 1/1 minion and copying any buffs it receives onto it.
The Voraxx is a good card for Constructed play. It is a very strong target for buff Spells and naturally fits into Paladin decks trying to complete The Last Kaleidosaur.
The Voraxx is a weak card in Arena. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck, the Voraxx will often just be a 4 Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor for its cost.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?