Table of Contents
The Voraxx is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Voraxx is a powerful Legendary minion with a unique effect. The card has a comparable but opposite effect to Djinni of Zephyrs, creating a 1/1 minion and copying any buffs it receives onto it.
2. Constructed Play
The Voraxx is a good card for Constructed play. It is a very strong target for buff Spells and naturally fits into Paladin decks trying to complete The Last Kaleidosaur.
The Voraxx is a weak card in Arena. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck, the Voraxx will often just be a 4 Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor for its cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper