The Voraxx — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
The Voraxx is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The Voraxx is a powerful Legendary minion with a unique effect. The card has a comparable but opposite effect to Djinni of Zephyrs, creating a 1/1 minion and copying any buffs it receives onto it.
2. Constructed Play
The Voraxx is a good card for Constructed play. It is a very strong target for buff Spells and naturally fits into Paladin decks trying to complete The Last Kaleidosaur.
The Voraxx is a weak card in Arena. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck, the Voraxx will often just be a 4 Mana 3/3 minion, which is very poor for its cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub