Ticket Scalper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticket Scalper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticket Scalper has a powerful card draw tool attached to its Overkill effect. Due to the low Health of the minion, it is strongest when given Rush so that it can attack immediately for guaranteed card draw.
In Constructed, Ticket Scalper is commonly used in Tempo Rogue decks. It is great when used in combination with Captain Hooktusk so that it has Rush and can be used immediately for card draw.
In Arena, Ticket Scalper is a great card. While the 3 Health of the card does make it quite vulnerable, it offers a huge payoff with its Overkill effect if it is able to survive for a turn.
Decks with Ticket Scalper
Wild Pirate Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|9,380||Feb 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge