Ticket Scalper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticket Scalper is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticket Scalper has a powerful card draw tool attached to its Overkill effect. Due to the low Health of the minion, it is strongest when given Rush so that it can attack immediately for guaranteed card draw.
In Constructed, Ticket Scalper is commonly used in Tempo Rogue decks. It is great when used in combination with Captain Hooktusk so that it has Rush and can be used immediately for card draw.
In Arena, Ticket Scalper is a great card. While the 3 Health of the card does make it quite vulnerable, it offers a huge payoff with its Overkill effect if it is able to survive for a turn.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck