Ticket Scalper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticket Scalper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticket Scalper has a powerful card draw tool attached to its Overkill effect. Due to the low Health of the minion, it is strongest when given Rush so that it can attack immediately for guaranteed card draw.
In Constructed, Ticket Scalper is commonly used in Tempo Rogue decks. It is great when used in combination with Captain Hooktusk so that it has Rush and can be used immediately for card draw.
In Arena, Ticket Scalper is a great card. While the 3 Health of the card does make it quite vulnerable, it offers a huge payoff with its Overkill effect if it is able to survive for a turn.
Decks with Ticket Scalper
Wild Pirate Rogue Deck Guide 1 weapon, 11 spells, 18 minions
|9,380||Feb 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide