Ticket Scalper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticket Scalper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticket Scalper has a powerful card draw tool attached to its Overkill effect. Due to the low Health of the minion, it is strongest when given Rush so that it can attack immediately for guaranteed card draw.
In Constructed, Ticket Scalper is commonly used in Tempo Rogue decks. It is great when used in combination with Captain Hooktusk so that it has Rush and can be used immediately for card draw.
In Arena, Ticket Scalper is a great card. While the 3 Health of the card does make it quite vulnerable, it offers a huge payoff with its Overkill effect if it is able to survive for a turn.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck