Ticket Scalper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ticket Scalper is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ticket Scalper has a powerful card draw tool attached to its Overkill effect. Due to the low Health of the minion, it is strongest when given Rush so that it can attack immediately for guaranteed card draw.
In Constructed, Ticket Scalper is commonly used in Tempo Rogue decks. It is great when used in combination with Captain Hooktusk so that it has Rush and can be used immediately for card draw.
In Arena, Ticket Scalper is a great card. While the 3 Health of the card does make it quite vulnerable, it offers a huge payoff with its Overkill effect if it is able to survive for a turn.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck