Tinkertown Technician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkertown Technician is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkertown Technician is a strong card in a Mech themed deck. If you are able to play it with even one Mech in play, you get an under-costed 4/4 minion for 3 Mana, plus the added bonus of a Spare Part card. Even if you are forced into playing this minion for no value, the standard 3/3 body is perfectly acceptable for the cost.
In Constructed, Tinkertown Technician fits best into a Mech synergy deck. If you can rely on activating this card's Battlecry consistently, it will be a very powerful minion. As one of the most reliable sources of Spare Parts in the game it will also be a strong inclusion in a deck that benefits from a lot of cheap spells, such as decks.
Tinkertown Technician is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens