Tinkertown Technician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkertown Technician is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkertown Technician is a strong card in a Mech themed deck. If you are able to play it with even one Mech in play, you get an under-costed 4/4 minion for 3 Mana, plus the added bonus of a Spare Part card. Even if you are forced into playing this minion for no value, the standard 3/3 body is perfectly acceptable for the cost.
In Constructed, Tinkertown Technician fits best into a Mech synergy deck. If you can rely on activating this card's Battlecry consistently, it will be a very powerful minion. As one of the most reliable sources of Spare Parts in the game it will also be a strong inclusion in a deck that benefits from a lot of cheap spells, such as decks.
Tinkertown Technician is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck