Table of Contents
Tinkertown Technician is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tinkertown Technician is a strong card in a Mech themed deck. If you are able to play it with even one Mech in play, you get an under-costed 4/4 minion for 3 Mana, plus the added bonus of a Spare Part card. Even if you are forced into playing this minion for no value, the standard 3/3 body is perfectly acceptable for the cost.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Tinkertown Technician fits best into a Mech synergy deck. If you can rely on activating this card's Battlecry consistently, it will be a very powerful minion. As one of the most reliable sources of Spare Parts in the game it will also be a strong inclusion in a deck that benefits from a lot of cheap spells, such as Gadgetzan Auctioneer decks.
Tinkertown Technician is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists