Tinkertown Technician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkertown Technician is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkertown Technician is a strong card in a Mech themed deck. If you are able to play it with even one Mech in play, you get an under-costed 4/4 minion for 3 Mana, plus the added bonus of a Spare Part card. Even if you are forced into playing this minion for no value, the standard 3/3 body is perfectly acceptable for the cost.
In Constructed, Tinkertown Technician fits best into a Mech synergy deck. If you can rely on activating this card's Battlecry consistently, it will be a very powerful minion. As one of the most reliable sources of Spare Parts in the game it will also be a strong inclusion in a deck that benefits from a lot of cheap spells, such as decks.
Tinkertown Technician is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck