Tinkertown Technician — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tinkertown Technician is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tinkertown Technician is a strong card in a Mech themed deck. If you are able to play it with even one Mech in play, you get an under-costed 4/4 minion for 3 Mana, plus the added bonus of a Spare Part card. Even if you are forced into playing this minion for no value, the standard 3/3 body is perfectly acceptable for the cost.
In Constructed, Tinkertown Technician fits best into a Mech synergy deck. If you can rely on activating this card's Battlecry consistently, it will be a very powerful minion. As one of the most reliable sources of Spare Parts in the game it will also be a strong inclusion in a deck that benefits from a lot of cheap spells, such as decks.
Tinkertown Technician is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens