Tol'vir Stoneshaper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a card with average stats that becomes incredibly powerful if an Elemental is played on the previous turn. If the Battlecry effect is activated, it becomes an extremely strong 4-Mana card, similar to Psych-o-Tron and Sunwalker. The only drawback of the card is that it is not an Elemental itself, preventing further Elemental synergy cards being played on the following turn.
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is an exceptional card for dedicated Elemental decks that can get consistent value from the Battlecry effect. Without the Battlecry, it still has reasonable stats as a 4-Mana 3/5, which makes it still worth considering for the potential value in decks that may naturally use a few Elementals, such as Midrange Shaman.
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a good card in Arena. If you are able to pick up a few strong Elementals in your draft, you have the possibility of huge mid-game turns using the cards Battlecry effect, while being able to fall back on the worst-case scenario of a solid 4-Mana 3/5 minion.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck