Tol'vir Stoneshaper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a card with average stats that becomes incredibly powerful if an Elemental is played on the previous turn. If the Battlecry effect is activated, it becomes an extremely strong 4-Mana card, similar to Psych-o-Tron and Sunwalker. The only drawback of the card is that it is not an Elemental itself, preventing further Elemental synergy cards being played on the following turn.
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is an exceptional card for dedicated Elemental decks that can get consistent value from the Battlecry effect. Without the Battlecry, it still has reasonable stats as a 4-Mana 3/5, which makes it still worth considering for the potential value in decks that may naturally use a few Elementals, such as Midrange Shaman.
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a good card in Arena. If you are able to pick up a few strong Elementals in your draft, you have the possibility of huge mid-game turns using the cards Battlecry effect, while being able to fall back on the worst-case scenario of a solid 4-Mana 3/5 minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck