Tol'vir Stoneshaper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a card with average stats that becomes incredibly powerful if an Elemental is played on the previous turn. If the Battlecry effect is activated, it becomes an extremely strong 4-Mana card, similar to Psych-o-Tron and Sunwalker. The only drawback of the card is that it is not an Elemental itself, preventing further Elemental synergy cards being played on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is an exceptional card for dedicated Elemental decks that can get consistent value from the Battlecry effect. Without the Battlecry, it still has reasonable stats as a 4-Mana 3/5, which makes it still worth considering for the potential value in decks that may naturally use a few Elementals, such as Midrange Shaman.
Tol'vir Stoneshaper is a good card in Arena. If you are able to pick up a few strong Elementals in your draft, you have the possibility of huge mid-game turns using the cards Battlecry effect, while being able to fall back on the worst-case scenario of a solid 4-Mana 3/5 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter