Sunwalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunwalker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunwalker is an extremely powerful minion for 6 Mana, and can provide a very effective wall for your opponent to deal with, especially if they do not have a reliable source of 1 damage to deal with the Divine Shield.
Sunwalker is a very effective card against aggressive opponents. However, overall it is in a very competitive Mana slot, where cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem all exist, amongst others. These alternatives have led to Sunwalker being rarely seen in Constructed, although it is still an effective option for a player on a budget.
Sunwalker is perhaps the best neutral Rare in Arena. The difficulty your opponent will have in removing this minion is of great value, as is its potential to clear as many as 3 of the opponent's minions.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List