Sunwalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunwalker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunwalker is an extremely powerful minion for 6 Mana, and can provide a very effective wall for your opponent to deal with, especially if they do not have a reliable source of 1 damage to deal with the Divine Shield.
Sunwalker is a very effective card against aggressive opponents. However, overall it is in a very competitive Mana slot, where cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem all exist, amongst others. These alternatives have led to Sunwalker being rarely seen in Constructed, although it is still an effective option for a player on a budget.
Sunwalker is perhaps the best neutral Rare in Arena. The difficulty your opponent will have in removing this minion is of great value, as is its potential to clear as many as 3 of the opponent's minions.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck