Sunwalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunwalker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunwalker is an extremely powerful minion for 6 Mana, and can provide a very effective wall for your opponent to deal with, especially if they do not have a reliable source of 1 damage to deal with the Divine Shield.
Sunwalker is a very effective card against aggressive opponents. However, overall it is in a very competitive Mana slot, where cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem all exist, amongst others. These alternatives have led to Sunwalker being rarely seen in Constructed, although it is still an effective option for a player on a budget.
Sunwalker is perhaps the best neutral Rare in Arena. The difficulty your opponent will have in removing this minion is of great value, as is its potential to clear as many as 3 of the opponent's minions.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck