Sunwalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunwalker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunwalker is an extremely powerful minion for 6 Mana, and can provide a very effective wall for your opponent to deal with, especially if they do not have a reliable source of 1 damage to deal with the Divine Shield.
Sunwalker is a very effective card against aggressive opponents. However, overall it is in a very competitive Mana slot, where cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem all exist, amongst others. These alternatives have led to Sunwalker being rarely seen in Constructed, although it is still an effective option for a player on a budget.
Sunwalker is perhaps the best neutral Rare in Arena. The difficulty your opponent will have in removing this minion is of great value, as is its potential to clear as many as 3 of the opponent's minions.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck