Table of Contents
Sunwalker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sunwalker is an extremely powerful minion for 6 Mana, and can provide a very effective wall for your opponent to deal with, especially if they do not have a reliable source of 1 damage to deal with the Divine Shield.
2. Constructed Play
Sunwalker is a very effective card against aggressive opponents. However, overall it is in a very competitive Mana slot, where cards like Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Piloted Sky Golem all exist, amongst others. These alternatives have led to Sunwalker being rarely seen in Constructed, although it is still an effective option for a player on a budget.
Sunwalker is perhaps the best neutral Rare in Arena. The difficulty your opponent will have in removing this minion is of great value, as is its potential to clear as many as 3 of the opponent's minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists