Tomb Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Lurker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tomb Lurker is a minion designed to help generate additional copies of Deathrattle minions. It can be a hard minion to use correctly due to the randomness of its Battlecry effect. However, if it is played in a deck with just a few very powerful Deathrattle minions, such as Tirion Fordring, it has the potential to generate huge value.
Tomb Lurker is a card that can be considered for any deck that uses Deathrattle minions. It is particularly stong in decks that use a small number of powerful Deathrattle minions such as Control Priest or Control Paladin decks.
Tomb Lurker is a below-average card in Arena. It is highly unlikely to get any real value from its Battlecry effect due to the randomness of Arena drafts, and even if a minion is generated it will often be a weak Deathrattle minion.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge