Tomb Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Lurker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tomb Lurker is a minion designed to help generate additional copies of Deathrattle minions. It can be a hard minion to use correctly due to the randomness of its Battlecry effect. However, if it is played in a deck with just a few very powerful Deathrattle minions, such as Tirion Fordring, it has the potential to generate huge value.
2. Constructed Play
Tomb Lurker is a card that can be considered for any deck that uses Deathrattle minions. It is particularly stong in decks that use a small number of powerful Deathrattle minions such as Control Priest or Control Paladin decks.
Tomb Lurker is a below-average card in Arena. It is highly unlikely to get any real value from its Battlecry effect due to the randomness of Arena drafts, and even if a minion is generated it will often be a weak Deathrattle minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild