Tomb Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Lurker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tomb Lurker is a minion designed to help generate additional copies of Deathrattle minions. It can be a hard minion to use correctly due to the randomness of its Battlecry effect. However, if it is played in a deck with just a few very powerful Deathrattle minions, such as, it has the potential to generate huge value.
Tomb Lurker is a card that can be considered for any deck that uses Deathrattle minions. It is particularly stong in decks that use a small number of powerful Deathrattle minions such as Control Priest or Control Paladin decks.
Tomb Lurker is a below-average card in Arena. It is highly unlikely to get any real value from its Battlecry effect due to the randomness of Arena drafts, and even if a minion is generated it will often be a weak Deathrattle minion.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge