Tomb Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tomb Lurker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tomb Lurker is a minion designed to help generate additional copies of Deathrattle minions. It can be a hard minion to use correctly due to the randomness of its Battlecry effect. However, if it is played in a deck with just a few very powerful Deathrattle minions, such as, it has the potential to generate huge value.
Tomb Lurker is a card that can be considered for any deck that uses Deathrattle minions. It is particularly stong in decks that use a small number of powerful Deathrattle minions such as Control Priest or Control Paladin decks.
Tomb Lurker is a below-average card in Arena. It is highly unlikely to get any real value from its Battlecry effect due to the randomness of Arena drafts, and even if a minion is generated it will often be a weak Deathrattle minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck