Toothy Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toothy Chest is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toothy Chest attempts to offer a 4/4 minion for 3 Mana with a downside. However, the downside of the card is huge. Opposing minions will be able to remove it with no problems, and even if the Chest survives, a 4/4 is only good value, not gamebreaking value.
In Constructed play, there are always better options than Toothy Chest. If you still want to build a deck using the card, try to play with Counterfeit Coin or Innervate, and attempt to get the Chest out on the first turn. You can also play cheap Taunt minions to hide the Chest behind.
In Arena, Toothy Chest is an extremely poor card. It will not become a 4/4 often enough to make the cost of 3 Mana worth it.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend