Toothy Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toothy Chest is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toothy Chest attempts to offer a 4/4 minion for 3 Mana with a downside. However, the downside of the card is huge. Opposing minions will be able to remove it with no problems, and even if the Chest survives, a 4/4 is only good value, not gamebreaking value.
In Constructed play, there are always better options than Toothy Chest. If you still want to build a deck using the card, try to play with Counterfeit Coin or , and attempt to get the Chest out on the first turn. You can also play cheap Taunt minions to hide the Chest behind.
In Arena, Toothy Chest is an extremely poor card. It will not become a 4/4 often enough to make the cost of 3 Mana worth it.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List