Toothy Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toothy Chest is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Toothy Chest attempts to offer a 4/4 minion for 3 Mana with a downside. However, the downside of the card is huge. Opposing minions will be able to remove it with no problems, and even if the Chest survives, a 4/4 is only good value, not gamebreaking value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, there are always better options than Toothy Chest. If you still want to build a deck using the card, try to play with Counterfeit Coin or Innervate, and attempt to get the Chest out on the first turn. You can also play cheap Taunt minions to hide the Chest behind.
In Arena, Toothy Chest is an extremely poor card. It will not become a 4/4 often enough to make the cost of 3 Mana worth it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play