Toothy Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toothy Chest is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toothy Chest attempts to offer a 4/4 minion for 3 Mana with a downside. However, the downside of the card is huge. Opposing minions will be able to remove it with no problems, and even if the Chest survives, a 4/4 is only good value, not gamebreaking value.
In Constructed play, there are always better options than Toothy Chest. If you still want to build a deck using the card, try to play with Counterfeit Coin or , and attempt to get the Chest out on the first turn. You can also play cheap Taunt minions to hide the Chest behind.
In Arena, Toothy Chest is an extremely poor card. It will not become a 4/4 often enough to make the cost of 3 Mana worth it.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards