Toothy Chest — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toothy Chest is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Toothy Chest attempts to offer a 4/4 minion for 3 Mana with a downside. However, the downside of the card is huge. Opposing minions will be able to remove it with no problems, and even if the Chest survives, a 4/4 is only good value, not gamebreaking value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, there are always better options than Toothy Chest. If you still want to build a deck using the card, try to play with Counterfeit Coin or Innervate, and attempt to get the Chest out on the first turn. You can also play cheap Taunt minions to hide the Chest behind.
In Arena, Toothy Chest is an extremely poor card. It will not become a 4/4 often enough to make the cost of 3 Mana worth it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild