Toxic Sewer Ooze — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a new Weapon removal card from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though it may appear to be a worse version of Acidic Swamp Ooze, most Weapons only have 1 charge remaining once they have been equipped and immediately used, which makes Toxic Sewer Ooze a reasonable extra tech card against Weapons.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Toxic Sewer Ooze rarely sees play. However, it can be a reasonable choice for Reno decks as a second Weapon removal card if Acidic Swamp Ooze is already being used.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin