Toxic Sewer Ooze — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a new Weapon removal card from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though it may appear to be a worse version of, most Weapons only have 1 charge remaining once they have been equipped and immediately used, which makes Toxic Sewer Ooze a reasonable extra tech card against Weapons.
In Constructed, Toxic Sewer Ooze rarely sees play. However, it can be a reasonable choice for Reno decks as a second Weapon removal card ifis already being used.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens