Toxic Sewer Ooze — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a new Weapon removal card from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though it may appear to be a worse version of Acidic Swamp Ooze, most Weapons only have 1 charge remaining once they have been equipped and immediately used, which makes Toxic Sewer Ooze a reasonable extra tech card against Weapons.
In Constructed, Toxic Sewer Ooze rarely sees play. However, it can be a reasonable choice for Reno decks as a second Weapon removal card if Acidic Swamp Ooze is already being used.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists