Toxic Sewer Ooze — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a new Weapon removal card from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though it may appear to be a worse version of Acidic Swamp Ooze, most Weapons only have 1 charge remaining once they have been equipped and immediately used, which makes Toxic Sewer Ooze a reasonable extra tech card against Weapons.
In Constructed, Toxic Sewer Ooze rarely sees play. However, it can be a reasonable choice for Reno decks as a second Weapon removal card if Acidic Swamp Ooze is already being used.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck