Toxic Sewer Ooze — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is a new Weapon removal card from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. Though it may appear to be a worse version of, most Weapons only have 1 charge remaining once they have been equipped and immediately used, which makes Toxic Sewer Ooze a reasonable extra tech card against Weapons.
In Constructed, Toxic Sewer Ooze rarely sees play. However, it can be a reasonable choice for Reno decks as a second Weapon removal card ifis already being used.
Toxic Sewer Ooze is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List