Table of Contents
Twilight Drake is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight Drake is an extremely strong card if you are playing a deck that is likely to have a large hand of cards. It also offers the Dragon trait, which makes it a potential inclusion in Dragon based decks.
2. Constructed Play
Twilight Drake is seen commonly in Constructed in various decks. It is very common in Control Warlock decks, since they can fill their hand at will by using their Hero Power, and ensure playing Twilight Drake for strong value. Alternatively it is also used in Control based Dragon decks, since it can be an excellent activator for Blackwing Technician and Blackwing Corruptor.
Twilight Drake is a fairly average pick in Arena. It should be viewed as an inconsistent Chillwind Yeti, as generally 4/5 will be the level of value you will be happy with. Occasionally you will be able to play this card as a larger minion, but these occasions are offset by the risk of drawing it late when you are out of cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???