Twilight Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Drake is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Drake fits very well in Dragon decks as it is a card that you can keep in your opening hand to activate your Dragon synergy, but it will not clutter up your hand when you do so. It is at its most powerful early in the game while your hand still has plenty of cards to boost its Health total.
Twilight Drake is a powerful card in Dragon decks due its casting cost. At 4 Mana, it will act as an activator for Netherspite Historian early in the game, but will not clutter up your hand later on. It is particularly strong in slower versions of Dragon Priest, where your hand size will often be very large on the turn which the Twilight Drake is played.
Twilight Drake is a reasonable pick in Arena. It will usually come into play as a 4/5 minion, although late in the game it can become a liability if drawn when your hand has been emptied. If you have much Dragon synergy, the card can be raised significantly in value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards