Twilight Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Drake is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Drake fits very well in Dragon decks as it is a card that you can keep in your opening hand to activate your Dragon synergy, but it will not clutter up your hand when you do so. It is at its most powerful early in the game while your hand still has plenty of cards to boost its Health total.
Twilight Drake is a powerful card in Dragon decks due its casting cost. At 4 Mana, it will act as an activator for Netherspite Historian early in the game, but will not clutter up your hand later on. It is particularly strong in slower versions of Dragon Priest, where your hand size will often be very large on the turn which the Twilight Drake is played.
Twilight Drake is a reasonable pick in Arena. It will usually come into play as a 4/5 minion, although late in the game it can become a liability if drawn when your hand has been emptied. If you have much Dragon synergy, the card can be raised significantly in value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck