Twilight Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Drake is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Drake fits very well in Dragon decks as it is a card that you can keep in your opening hand to activate your Dragon synergy, but it will not clutter up your hand when you do so. It is at its most powerful early in the game while your hand still has plenty of cards to boost its Health total.
Twilight Drake is a powerful card in Dragon decks due its casting cost. At 4 Mana, it will act as an activator for Netherspite Historian early in the game, but will not clutter up your hand later on. It is particularly strong in slower versions of Dragon Priest, where your hand size will often be very large on the turn which the Twilight Drake is played.
Twilight Drake is a reasonable pick in Arena. It will usually come into play as a 4/5 minion, although late in the game it can become a liability if drawn when your hand has been emptied. If you have much Dragon synergy, the card can be raised significantly in value.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List