Twilight Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Drake is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Drake fits very well in Dragon decks as it is a card that you can keep in your opening hand to activate your Dragon synergy, but it will not clutter up your hand when you do so. It is at its most powerful early in the game while your hand still has plenty of cards to boost its Health total.
Twilight Drake is a powerful card in Dragon decks due its casting cost. At 4 Mana, it will act as an activator for Netherspite Historian early in the game, but will not clutter up your hand later on. It is particularly strong in slower versions of Dragon Priest, where your hand size will often be very large on the turn which the Twilight Drake is played.
Twilight Drake is a reasonable pick in Arena. It will usually come into play as a 4/5 minion, although late in the game it can become a liability if drawn when your hand has been emptied. If you have much Dragon synergy, the card can be raised significantly in value.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild