Twilight Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Drake is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Drake fits very well in Dragon decks as it is a card that you can keep in your opening hand to activate your Dragon synergy, but it will not clutter up your hand when you do so. It is at its most powerful early in the game while your hand still has plenty of cards to boost its Health total.
Twilight Drake is a powerful card in Dragon decks due its casting cost. At 4 Mana, it will act as an activator for Netherspite Historian early in the game, but will not clutter up your hand later on. It is particularly strong in slower versions of Dragon Priest, where your hand size will often be very large on the turn which the Twilight Drake is played.
Twilight Drake is a reasonable pick in Arena. It will usually come into play as a 4/5 minion, although late in the game it can become a liability if drawn when your hand has been emptied. If you have much Dragon synergy, the card can be raised significantly in value.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck