Twin Emperor Vek'lor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is one of the most powerful C'Thun minions in the game and a very compelling reason to play a C'Thun deck. If you are able to buff up your C'Thun sufficiently before turn 7 then Vek'lor represents a huge presence on the board as well as a massive defensive wall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twin Emperor Vek'lor is an obvious inclusion in a C'Thun deck as it is one of the primary reasons you would choose to run such a deck.
C'Thun and his associated Cultist minions are not available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please