Twin Emperor Vek'lor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is one of the most powerful C'Thun minions in the game and a very compelling reason to play a C'Thun deck. If you are able to buff up your C'Thun sufficiently before turn 7 then Vek'lor represents a huge presence on the board as well as a massive defensive wall.
In Constructed, Twin Emperor Vek'lor is an obvious inclusion in a C'Thun deck as it is one of the primary reasons you would choose to run such a deck.
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is not available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck