Twin Emperor Vek'lor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is one of the most powerful C'Thun minions in the game and a very compelling reason to play a C'Thun deck. If you are able to buff up your C'Thun sufficiently before turn 7 then Vek'lor represents a huge presence on the board as well as a massive defensive wall.
In Constructed, Twin Emperor Vek'lor is an obvious inclusion in a C'Thun deck as it is one of the primary reasons you would choose to run such a deck.
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is not available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide