Twin Emperor Vek'lor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is one of the most powerful C'Thun minions in the game and a very compelling reason to play a C'Thun deck. If you are able to buff up your C'Thun sufficiently before turn 7 then Vek'lor represents a huge presence on the board as well as a massive defensive wall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twin Emperor Vek'lor is an obvious inclusion in a C'Thun deck as it is one of the primary reasons you would choose to run such a deck.
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is not available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- New Info on the Rumble Run from BlizzCon
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard