Twin Emperor Vek'lor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is one of the most powerful C'Thun minions in the game and a very compelling reason to play a C'Thun deck. If you are able to buff up your C'Thun sufficiently before turn 7 then Vek'lor represents a huge presence on the board as well as a massive defensive wall.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twin Emperor Vek'lor is an obvious inclusion in a C'Thun deck as it is one of the primary reasons you would choose to run such a deck.
Twin Emperor Vek'lor is not available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild