Ultrasaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ultrasaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ultrasaur is a huge minion but at the cost of 10 Mana it is too slower to prove worthwhile. 10-Mana cards are extremely difficult to cast because you are unable to do anything else in the same turn to react to the state of the board, meaning that 10-Mana cards usually need to have an immediate impact through Battlecry or other effect to be viable.
In Constructed, Ultrasaur is a borderline useless card. Even if you are on a tight budget, a card such as North Sea Kraken will be a better alternative as it has an immediate impact on the board.
Although slower minions are more playable in Arena, Ultrasaur is still generally too slow to be effective. 8-Mana minions that you are able to play alongside a Hero Power or 2-drop are usually better options if you want high curve threats in your deck.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide