Ultrasaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ultrasaur is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ultrasaur is a huge minion but at the cost of 10 Mana it is too slower to prove worthwhile. 10-Mana cards are extremely difficult to cast because you are unable to do anything else in the same turn to react to the state of the board, meaning that 10-Mana cards usually need to have an immediate impact through Battlecry or other effect to be viable.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ultrasaur is a borderline useless card. Even if you are on a tight budget, a card such as North Sea Kraken will be a better alternative as it has an immediate impact on the board.
Although slower minions are more playable in Arena, Ultrasaur is still generally too slow to be effective. 8-Mana minions that you are able to play alongside a Hero Power or 2-drop are usually better options if you want high curve threats in your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter