Ultrasaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ultrasaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ultrasaur is a huge minion but at the cost of 10 Mana it is too slower to prove worthwhile. 10-Mana cards are extremely difficult to cast because you are unable to do anything else in the same turn to react to the state of the board, meaning that 10-Mana cards usually need to have an immediate impact through Battlecry or other effect to be viable.
In Constructed, Ultrasaur is a borderline useless card. Even if you are on a tight budget, a card such as North Sea Kraken will be a better alternative as it has an immediate impact on the board.
Although slower minions are more playable in Arena, Ultrasaur is still generally too slow to be effective. 8-Mana minions that you are able to play alongside a Hero Power or 2-drop are usually better options if you want high curve threats in your deck.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List