Table of Contents
Validated Doomsayer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Validated Doomsayer is an extremely difficult card to use, the power of Doomsayer comes from its ability to reset the board state if your opponent is unable to deal with it. Validated Doomsayer does not do enough by putting a 7/7 minion into play to justify the huge Mana cost and risk that you take to play it.
2. Constructed Play
Validated Doomsayer is an extremely difficult card to use effectively in Constructed, since it is only really effective when you are already ahead of the game.
Validated Doomsayer is a very weak card in Arena, since Arena games often play out with both players having minions on the board, it will be hard to find a situation where you will be able to play Validated Doomsayer for good value. If your opponent is simply able to trade into the 0/7 on board for free, then you will have lost a card for no benefit.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions