Vicious Fledgling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vicious Fledgling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vicious Fledgling is a card that can appear strong, but is incredibly hard to get value from. As a 3 Mana 3/3 minion it is very easy to kill and any opponent will prioritise removing it once it is played. However, if it does manage to stick to the board it has the potential to snowball out of control due to the range of powerful Adapt effects available.
Vicious Fledgling is a good card for aggressive decks that can maintain control of the board through the early turns. It is especially effective in aggressive Druid decks where it can often be played on turn 1 when combined with.
In Arena, Vicious Fledgeling is a below average card. If you are ahead on board when it enters play, you can potentially get good value from its ability. However, when playing from behind it will only function as a 3 Mana 3/3 and be killed immediately for little or no value.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck