Vicious Fledgling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vicious Fledgling is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vicious Fledgling is a card that can appear strong, but is incredibly hard to get value from. As a 3 Mana 3/3 minion it is very easy to kill and any opponent will prioritise removing it once it is played. However, if it does manage to stick to the board it has the potential to snowball out of control due to the range of powerful Adapt effects available.
2. Constructed Play
Vicious Fledgling is a good card for aggressive decks that can maintain control of the board through the early turns. It is especially effective in aggressive Druid decks where it can often be played on turn 1 when combined with Innervate.
In Arena, Vicious Fledgeling is a below average card. If you are ahead on board when it enters play, you can potentially get good value from its ability. However, when playing from behind it will only function as a 3 Mana 3/3 and be killed immediately for little or no value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior