Vicious Fledgling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vicious Fledgling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vicious Fledgling is a card that can appear strong, but is incredibly hard to get value from. As a 3 Mana 3/3 minion it is very easy to kill and any opponent will prioritise removing it once it is played. However, if it does manage to stick to the board it has the potential to snowball out of control due to the range of powerful Adapt effects available.
Vicious Fledgling is a good card for aggressive decks that can maintain control of the board through the early turns. It is especially effective in aggressive Druid decks where it can often be played on turn 1 when combined with.
In Arena, Vicious Fledgeling is a below average card. If you are ahead on board when it enters play, you can potentially get good value from its ability. However, when playing from behind it will only function as a 3 Mana 3/3 and be killed immediately for little or no value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List