Vicious Fledgling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vicious Fledgling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vicious Fledgling is a card that can appear strong, but is incredibly hard to get value from. As a 3 Mana 3/3 minion it is very easy to kill and any opponent will prioritise removing it once it is played. However, if it does manage to stick to the board it has the potential to snowball out of control due to the range of powerful Adapt effects available.
Vicious Fledgling is a good card for aggressive decks that can maintain control of the board through the early turns. It is especially effective in aggressive Druid decks where it can often be played on turn 1 when combined with.
In Arena, Vicious Fledgeling is a below average card. If you are ahead on board when it enters play, you can potentially get good value from its ability. However, when playing from behind it will only function as a 3 Mana 3/3 and be killed immediately for little or no value.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck