Volcanosaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanosaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanosaur is a highly flexible minion that heavily utilises the Adapt mechanic. Due to the range of Adaptations available, it is able to fill the role of many other minions of the same cost.
Volcanosaur is a solid card that can be included in a range of Constructed decks. There are few good alternative 7-Mana minions, making it a filler card in Control and Midrange decks to help bridge the gap between strong turn 6-Mana and 8-Mana plays.
Volcanosaur is a good card in Arena. The flexibility of the Adapt mechanic means it will almost always be better than other 7-Mana minions in any given situation.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck