Volcanosaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanosaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanosaur is a highly flexible minion that heavily utilises the Adapt mechanic. Due to the range of Adaptations available, it is able to fill the role of many other minions of the same cost.
Volcanosaur is a solid card that can be included in a range of Constructed decks. There are few good alternative 7-Mana minions, making it a filler card in Control and Midrange decks to help bridge the gap between strong turn 6-Mana and 8-Mana plays.
Volcanosaur is a good card in Arena. The flexibility of the Adapt mechanic means it will almost always be better than other 7-Mana minions in any given situation.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend