Volcanosaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanosaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanosaur is a highly flexible minion that heavily utilises the Adapt mechanic. Due to the range of Adaptations available, it is able to fill the role of many other minions of the same cost.
Volcanosaur is a solid card that can be included in a range of Constructed decks. There are few good alternative 7-Mana minions, making it a filler card in Control and Midrange decks to help bridge the gap between strong turn 6-Mana and 8-Mana plays.
Volcanosaur is a good card in Arena. The flexibility of the Adapt mechanic means it will almost always be better than other 7-Mana minions in any given situation.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists