Volcanosaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanosaur is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Volcanosaur is a highly flexible minion that heavily utilises the Adapt mechanic. Due to the range of Adaptations available, it is able to fill the role of many other minions of the same cost.
2. Constructed Play
Volcanosaur is a solid card that can be included in a range of Constructed decks. There are few good alternative 7-Mana minions, making it a filler card in Control and Midrange decks to help bridge the gap between strong turn 6-Mana and 8-Mana plays.
Volcanosaur is a good card in Arena. The flexibility of the Adapt mechanic means it will almost always be better than other 7-Mana minions in any given situation.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild