Volcanosaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Volcanosaur is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Volcanosaur is a highly flexible minion that heavily utilises the Adapt mechanic. Due to the range of Adaptations available, it is able to fill the role of many other minions of the same cost.
2. Constructed Play
Volcanosaur is a solid card that can be included in a range of Constructed decks. There are few good alternative 7-Mana minions, making it a filler card in Control and Midrange decks to help bridge the gap between strong turn 6-Mana and 8-Mana plays.
Volcanosaur is a good card in Arena. The flexibility of the Adapt mechanic means it will almost always be better than other 7-Mana minions in any given situation.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter