Voodoo Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Doctor is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Doctor is a fairly weak minion. Although it can be strong in specific situations, the combination of its stats and its low value Heal effect usually do not add up to having a significant impact on a game.
Voodoo Doctor can be used as an emergency heal in extremely aggressive meta, and has been experimented with as a cheap minion to activate Combo effects in Rogue decks. However, it is generally too weak to include, and decks that seek healing will tend to favour the superior Antique Healbot instead.and
Voodoo Doctor is one of the strongest 1-drop minions in Arena. Although this does not make it a strong card overall, since 1-drops are generally weak in Arena, it does mean it can be a reasonable pick out of a bad selection. The healing ability should be saved to refresh a minion's Health as opposed to healing yourself.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens