Voodoo Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Doctor is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Doctor is a fairly weak minion. Although it can be strong in specific situations, the combination of its stats and its low value Heal effect usually do not add up to having a significant impact on a game.
Voodoo Doctor can be used as an emergency heal in extremely aggressive meta, and has been experimented with as a cheap minion to activate Combo effects in Rogue decks. However, it is generally too weak to include, and decks that seek healing will tend to favour the superior Antique Healbot instead.and
Voodoo Doctor is one of the strongest 1-drop minions in Arena. Although this does not make it a strong card overall, since 1-drops are generally weak in Arena, it does mean it can be a reasonable pick out of a bad selection. The healing ability should be saved to refresh a minion's Health as opposed to healing yourself.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk