Voodoo Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Doctor is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Doctor is a fairly weak minion. Although it can be strong in specific situations, the combination of its stats and its low value Heal effect usually do not add up to having a significant impact on a game.
Voodoo Doctor can be used as an emergency heal in extremely aggressive meta, and has been experimented with as a cheap minion to activate Combo effects in Rogue decks. However, it is generally too weak to include, and decks that seek healing will tend to favour the superior Antique Healbot instead.and
Voodoo Doctor is one of the strongest 1-drop minions in Arena. Although this does not make it a strong card overall, since 1-drops are generally weak in Arena, it does mean it can be a reasonable pick out of a bad selection. The healing ability should be saved to refresh a minion's Health as opposed to healing yourself.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List