Voodoo Doctor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Doctor is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Doctor is a fairly weak minion. Although it can be strong in specific situations, the combination of its stats and its low value Heal effect usually do not add up to having a significant impact on a game.
Voodoo Doctor can be used as an emergency heal in extremely aggressive meta, and has been experimented with as a cheap minion to activate Combo effects in Rogue decks. However, it is generally too weak to include, and decks that seek healing will tend to favour the superior Antique Healbot instead.and
Voodoo Doctor is one of the strongest 1-drop minions in Arena. Although this does not make it a strong card overall, since 1-drops are generally weak in Arena, it does mean it can be a reasonable pick out of a bad selection. The healing ability should be saved to refresh a minion's Health as opposed to healing yourself.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck