Voodoo Doll — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Doll is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Doll is a neutral way to remove large enemy minions. It is vulnerable to Silence effects, and is therefore stronger in decks which are able to sacrifice it or Hero Power it the turn it is played.
Voodoo Doll works well with a multitude of cards in different decks. In Warlock it can be sacrificed to activate the Deathrattle, while in Mage it can be pinged immediately to work as a 5 Mana removal spell. It is useful for killing off minions which cannot be targeted with spells. Overall its cost is in line with class removal spells, and it is useful if you do not have a better removal option in the class you are playing.
In Arena, Voodoo Doll is a very strong card. The ability to kill a minion of choice is a strong one, and although you have to wait a turn in most classes to activate it, the Doll can deal well with problematic opposing threats.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens