Voodoo Doll — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Doll is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Doll is a neutral way to remove large enemy minions. It is vulnerable to Silence effects, and is therefore stronger in decks which are able to sacrifice it or Hero Power it the turn it is played.
Voodoo Doll works well with a multitude of cards in different decks. In Warlock it can be sacrificed to activate the Deathrattle, while in Mage it can be pinged immediately to work as a 5 Mana removal spell. It is useful for killing off minions which cannot be targeted with spells. Overall its cost is in line with class removal spells, and it is useful if you do not have a better removal option in the class you are playing.
In Arena, Voodoo Doll is a very strong card. The ability to kill a minion of choice is a strong one, and although you have to wait a turn in most classes to activate it, the Doll can deal well with problematic opposing threats.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck