Voodoo Doll — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Voodoo Doll is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voodoo Doll is a neutral way to remove large enemy minions. It is vulnerable to Silence effects, and is therefore stronger in decks which are able to sacrifice it or Hero Power it the turn it is played.
Voodoo Doll works well with a multitude of cards in different decks. In Warlock it can be sacrificed to activate the Deathrattle, while in Mage it can be pinged immediately to work as a 5 Mana removal spell. It is useful for killing off minions which cannot be targeted with spells. Overall its cost is in line with class removal spells, and it is useful if you do not have a better removal option in the class you are playing.
In Arena, Voodoo Doll is a very strong card. The ability to kill a minion of choice is a strong one, and although you have to wait a turn in most classes to activate it, the Doll can deal well with problematic opposing threats.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List