Vryghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vryghoul is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vryghoul is a very aggressive minion that relies on its powerful Deathrattle effect to free multiple free attacks onto opponents. Despite only having 1 Health, opponents are discouraged from attacking it so they do not summon a free minion in the process. However, the aggressive stats means they will eventually be forced to kill it, providing a 3/1 and 2/2 minion for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Vryghoul can be considered in very aggressive decks. Its Deathrattle effect makes it a poor card for fighting for board control, however it is great for attacking opponents directly over multiple turns.
In Arena, Vryghoul is a reasonable card. Its Deathrattle effect provides it with low level protection, allowing it to be saved to take out key minions or forcing opponents to deal with the solid value from both the minion itself and the 2/2 from the Deathrattle effect.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List