Vryghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vryghoul is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vryghoul is a very aggressive minion that relies on its powerful Deathrattle effect to free multiple free attacks onto opponents. Despite only having 1 Health, opponents are discouraged from attacking it so they do not summon a free minion in the process. However, the aggressive stats means they will eventually be forced to kill it, providing a 3/1 and 2/2 minion for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Vryghoul can be considered in very aggressive decks. Its Deathrattle effect makes it a poor card for fighting for board control, however it is great for attacking opponents directly over multiple turns.
In Arena, Vryghoul is a reasonable card. Its Deathrattle effect provides it with low level protection, allowing it to be saved to take out key minions or forcing opponents to deal with the solid value from both the minion itself and the 2/2 from the Deathrattle effect.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?