Vryghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vryghoul is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vryghoul is a very aggressive minion that relies on its powerful Deathrattle effect to free multiple free attacks onto opponents. Despite only having 1 Health, opponents are discouraged from attacking it so they do not summon a free minion in the process. However, the aggressive stats means they will eventually be forced to kill it, providing a 3/1 and 2/2 minion for just 3 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vryghoul can be considered in very aggressive decks. Its Deathrattle effect makes it a poor card for fighting for board control, however it is great for attacking opponents directly over multiple turns.
In Arena, Vryghoul is a reasonable card. Its Deathrattle effect provides it with low level protection, allowing it to be saved to take out key minions or forcing opponents to deal with the solid value from both the minion itself and the 2/2 from the Deathrattle effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter