Vryghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Vryghoul is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vryghoul is a very aggressive minion that relies on its powerful Deathrattle effect to free multiple free attacks onto opponents. Despite only having 1 Health, opponents are discouraged from attacking it so they do not summon a free minion in the process. However, the aggressive stats means they will eventually be forced to kill it, providing a 3/1 and 2/2 minion for just 3 Mana.
In Constructed, Vryghoul can be considered in very aggressive decks. Its Deathrattle effect makes it a poor card for fighting for board control, however it is great for attacking opponents directly over multiple turns.
In Arena, Vryghoul is a reasonable card. Its Deathrattle effect provides it with low level protection, allowing it to be saved to take out key minions or forcing opponents to deal with the solid value from both the minion itself and the 2/2 from the Deathrattle effect.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend