Walnut Sprite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Walnut Sprite is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
One of the few Neutral Echo cards from The Witchwood, Walnut Sprite is a perfectly reasonable Arena card which is overshadowed by Phantom Militia in constructed.
3 Mana for 3/3 worth of stats, 6 Mana for 6/6 of stats, and 9 Mana for 9/9 of stats are all bad deals in constructed. You can find better things to do with your Mana than play Walnut Sprite in your constructed decks.
Though the stats for Walnut Sprite are dreadful in constructed, 3 Mana for 3/3 worth of stats, 6 Mana for 6/6 of stats, and 9 Mana for 9/9 of stats are great deals in the Arena. Walnut Sprite is a strong top-deck in the late game and a decent play on turn 3, which makes it a solid and flexible all-around pick.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's