Walnut Sprite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Walnut Sprite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
One of the few Neutral Echo cards from The Witchwood, Walnut Sprite is a perfectly reasonable Arena card which is overshadowed by Phantom Militia in constructed.
3 Mana for 3/3 worth of stats, 6 Mana for 6/6 of stats, and 9 Mana for 9/9 of stats are all bad deals in constructed. You can find better things to do with your Mana than play Walnut Sprite in your constructed decks.
Though the stats for Walnut Sprite are dreadful in constructed, 3 Mana for 3/3 worth of stats, 6 Mana for 6/6 of stats, and 9 Mana for 9/9 of stats are great deals in the Arena. Walnut Sprite is a strong top-deck in the late game and a decent play on turn 3, which makes it a solid and flexible all-around pick.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge