Walnut Sprite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Walnut Sprite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
One of the few Neutral Echo cards from The Witchwood, Walnut Sprite is a perfectly reasonable Arena card which is overshadowed by Phantom Militia in constructed.
3 Mana for 3/3 worth of stats, 6 Mana for 6/6 of stats, and 9 Mana for 9/9 of stats are all bad deals in constructed. You can find better things to do with your Mana than play Walnut Sprite in your constructed decks.
Though the stats for Walnut Sprite are dreadful in constructed, 3 Mana for 3/3 worth of stats, 6 Mana for 6/6 of stats, and 9 Mana for 9/9 of stats are great deals in the Arena. Walnut Sprite is a strong top-deck in the late game and a decent play on turn 3, which makes it a solid and flexible all-around pick.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck