War Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
War Golem is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
War Golem is a very underwhelming minion, even as a part of the Basic set. It offers very little advantage over Boulderfist Ogre, which costs 1 Mana less, and it represents a very slow, clunky card overall.
War Golem is easily outclassed by other minions if you have a large card collection available. Even if you are limited to the Basic set, it represents very little benefit over a Boulderfist Ogre and has no immediate impact on the board like a will. This leaves War Golem in an unfortunate position where it is not justified in any deck, regardless of budget.
War Golem is a below average card in Arena. It can be picked for curve reasons if your deck is in great need of some late-game, but overall there will usually be better options available.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge