Table of Contents
War Golem is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
War Golem is a very underwhelming minion, even as a part of the Basic set. It offers very little advantage over Boulderfist Ogre, which costs 1 Mana less, and it represents a very slow, clunky card overall.
2. Constructed Play
War Golem is easily outclassed by other minions if you have a large card collection available. Even if you are limited to the Basic set, it represents very little benefit over a Boulderfist Ogre and has no immediate impact on the board like a Stormwind Champion will. This leaves War Golem in an unfortunate position where it is not justified in any deck, regardless of budget.
War Golem is a below average card in Arena. It can be picked for curve reasons if your deck is in great need of some late-game, but overall there will usually be better options available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists