War Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
War Golem is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
War Golem is a very underwhelming minion, even as a part of the Basic set. It offers very little advantage over Boulderfist Ogre, which costs 1 Mana less, and it represents a very slow, clunky card overall.
War Golem is easily outclassed by other minions if you have a large card collection available. Even if you are limited to the Basic set, it represents very little benefit over a Boulderfist Ogre and has no immediate impact on the board like a Stormwind Champion will. This leaves War Golem in an unfortunate position where it is not justified in any deck, regardless of budget.
War Golem is a below average card in Arena. It can be picked for curve reasons if your deck is in great need of some late-game, but overall there will usually be better options available.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck