War Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
War Golem is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
War Golem is a very underwhelming minion, even as a part of the Basic set. It offers very little advantage over Boulderfist Ogre, which costs 1 Mana less, and it represents a very slow, clunky card overall.
War Golem is easily outclassed by other minions if you have a large card collection available. Even if you are limited to the Basic set, it represents very little benefit over a Boulderfist Ogre and has no immediate impact on the board like a will. This leaves War Golem in an unfortunate position where it is not justified in any deck, regardless of budget.
War Golem is a below average card in Arena. It can be picked for curve reasons if your deck is in great need of some late-game, but overall there will usually be better options available.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck