Wargear — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wargear is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Adding 5/5 to a minion for 5 Mana is the same rate thatprovides, and it even has the added benefit of being playable on an empty board. Wargear figures to be a powerful card in aggro and midrange Mech decks, where it can be used to push massive amounts of damage in the midgame.
The Magnetic ability on Wargear is as good as "Charge" in an aggressive Mech deck, making Wargear a premium 5 drop in any deck which can consistently absorb its 5/5 worth of stats. More controlling Mech decks will likely prefer Zilliax for its numerous defensive abilities.
A 5 Mana 5/5 with no abilities is not the most exciting Arena card. You should probably have at least 2 or 3 Mechs in your deck before you consider picking Wargear.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens