Wargear — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wargear is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Adding 5/5 to a minion for 5 Mana is the same rate thatprovides, and it even has the added benefit of being playable on an empty board. Wargear figures to be a powerful card in aggro and midrange Mech decks, where it can be used to push massive amounts of damage in the midgame.
The Magnetic ability on Wargear is as good as "Charge" in an aggressive Mech deck, making Wargear a premium 5 drop in any deck which can consistently absorb its 5/5 worth of stats. More controlling Mech decks will likely prefer Zilliax for its numerous defensive abilities.
A 5 Mana 5/5 with no abilities is not the most exciting Arena card. You should probably have at least 2 or 3 Mechs in your deck before you consider picking Wargear.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards