Wargear — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wargear is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Adding 5/5 to a minion for 5 Mana is the same rate thatprovides, and it even has the added benefit of being playable on an empty board. Wargear figures to be a powerful card in aggro and midrange Mech decks, where it can be used to push massive amounts of damage in the midgame.
The Magnetic ability on Wargear is as good as "Charge" in an aggressive Mech deck, making Wargear a premium 5 drop in any deck which can consistently absorb its 5/5 worth of stats. More controlling Mech decks will likely prefer Zilliax for its numerous defensive abilities.
A 5 Mana 5/5 with no abilities is not the most exciting Arena card. You should probably have at least 2 or 3 Mechs in your deck before you consider picking Wargear.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List