Wargear — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wargear is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Adding 5/5 to a minion for 5 Mana is the same rate thatprovides, and it even has the added benefit of being playable on an empty board. Wargear figures to be a powerful card in aggro and midrange Mech decks, where it can be used to push massive amounts of damage in the midgame.
The Magnetic ability on Wargear is as good as "Charge" in an aggressive Mech deck, making Wargear a premium 5 drop in any deck which can consistently absorb its 5/5 worth of stats. More controlling Mech decks will likely prefer Zilliax for its numerous defensive abilities.
A 5 Mana 5/5 with no abilities is not the most exciting Arena card. You should probably have at least 2 or 3 Mechs in your deck before you consider picking Wargear.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck