Wargear — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wargear is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Adding 5/5 to a minion for 5 Mana is the same rate thatprovides, and it even has the added benefit of being playable on an empty board. Wargear figures to be a powerful card in aggro and midrange Mech decks, where it can be used to push massive amounts of damage in the midgame.
The Magnetic ability on Wargear is as good as "Charge" in an aggressive Mech deck, making Wargear a premium 5 drop in any deck which can consistently absorb its 5/5 worth of stats. More controlling Mech decks will likely prefer Zilliax for its numerous defensive abilities.
A 5 Mana 5/5 with no abilities is not the most exciting Arena card. You should probably have at least 2 or 3 Mechs in your deck before you consider picking Wargear.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter