Whirliglider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whirliglider is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirliglider is cheap minion that provides a more efficient method of getting Goblin Bombs into play. Overall the card is very underwhelming, but can be utilised for its ability to provide 2 minions for 2 Mana.
In Constructed, Whirliglider does not see any high-level play, but is occasionally used in fun Mech Hunter decks.
In Arena, Whirliglider is a poor card. It is very difficult to get any value out of the 0-Attack Goblin Bomb, so in most situations Whirliglider is just a 2 Mana 2/1, which is very poor.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck