Whirliglider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whirliglider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirliglider is cheap minion that provides a more efficient method of getting Goblin Bombs into play. Overall the card is very underwhelming, but can be utilised for its ability to provide 2 minions for 2 Mana.
In Constructed, Whirliglider does not see any high-level play, but is occasionally used in fun Mech Hunter decks.
In Arena, Whirliglider is a poor card. It is very difficult to get any value out of the 0-Attack Goblin Bomb, so in most situations Whirliglider is just a 2 Mana 2/1, which is very poor.
Decks with Whirliglider
Budget Bomb Hunter Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,720||May 30 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide