Whirliglider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whirliglider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirliglider is cheap minion that provides a more efficient method of getting Goblin Bombs into play. Overall the card is very underwhelming, but can be utilised for its ability to provide 2 minions for 2 Mana.
In Constructed, Whirliglider does not see any high-level play, but is occasionally used in fun Mech Hunter decks.
In Arena, Whirliglider is a poor card. It is very difficult to get any value out of the 0-Attack Goblin Bomb, so in most situations Whirliglider is just a 2 Mana 2/1, which is very poor.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck