Whirliglider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whirliglider is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirliglider is cheap minion that provides a more efficient method of getting Goblin Bombs into play. Overall the card is very underwhelming, but can be utilised for its ability to provide 2 minions for 2 Mana.
In Constructed, Whirliglider does not see any high-level play, but is occasionally used in fun Mech Hunter decks.
In Arena, Whirliglider is a poor card. It is very difficult to get any value out of the 0-Attack Goblin Bomb, so in most situations Whirliglider is just a 2 Mana 2/1, which is very poor.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck