Whirliglider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Whirliglider is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Whirliglider is cheap minion that provides a more efficient method of getting Goblin Bombs into play. Overall the card is very underwhelming, but can be utilised for its ability to provide 2 minions for 2 Mana.
In Constructed, Whirliglider does not see any high-level play, but is occasionally used in fun Mech Hunter decks.
In Arena, Whirliglider is a poor card. It is very difficult to get any value out of the 0-Attack Goblin Bomb, so in most situations Whirliglider is just a 2 Mana 2/1, which is very poor.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck