Wicked Skeleton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wicked Skeleton is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card that is designed to be combined with powerful board clear effects to gain a huge boost in stats. However, at least 4 minions need to be killed to make this a reasonable minion as a 4-Mana 5/5. Although it has the potential to be even stronger, this is very hard to achieve and far too situational for competitive play.
In Constructed, Wicked Skeleton may seem like it is a good fit for very slow control decks, however it is far too situational and better replaced by a more consistent card.
In Arena, Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card. The best situation to hope for in Arena is to play Wicked Skeleton after trading two minions evenly into two opponents minions. However, this is a very optimistic and uncommon scenario just to be able to achieve average stats for a 4-Mana minion.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists