Wicked Skeleton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wicked Skeleton is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card that is designed to be combined with powerful board clear effects to gain a huge boost in stats. However, at least 4 minions need to be killed to make this a reasonable minion as a 4-Mana 5/5. Although it has the potential to be even stronger, this is very hard to achieve and far too situational for competitive play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wicked Skeleton may seem like it is a good fit for very slow control decks, however it is far too situational and better replaced by a more consistent card.
In Arena, Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card. The best situation to hope for in Arena is to play Wicked Skeleton after trading two minions evenly into two opponents minions. However, this is a very optimistic and uncommon scenario just to be able to achieve average stats for a 4-Mana minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior