Wicked Skeleton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wicked Skeleton is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card that is designed to be combined with powerful board clear effects to gain a huge boost in stats. However, at least 4 minions need to be killed to make this a reasonable minion as a 4-Mana 5/5. Although it has the potential to be even stronger, this is very hard to achieve and far too situational for competitive play.
In Constructed, Wicked Skeleton may seem like it is a good fit for very slow control decks, however it is far too situational and better replaced by a more consistent card.
In Arena, Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card. The best situation to hope for in Arena is to play Wicked Skeleton after trading two minions evenly into two opponents minions. However, this is a very optimistic and uncommon scenario just to be able to achieve average stats for a 4-Mana minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck