Wicked Skeleton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wicked Skeleton is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card that is designed to be combined with powerful board clear effects to gain a huge boost in stats. However, at least 4 minions need to be killed to make this a reasonable minion as a 4-Mana 5/5. Although it has the potential to be even stronger, this is very hard to achieve and far too situational for competitive play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wicked Skeleton may seem like it is a good fit for very slow control decks, however it is far too situational and better replaced by a more consistent card.
In Arena, Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card. The best situation to hope for in Arena is to play Wicked Skeleton after trading two minions evenly into two opponents minions. However, this is a very optimistic and uncommon scenario just to be able to achieve average stats for a 4-Mana minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard