Wicked Skeleton — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wicked Skeleton is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card that is designed to be combined with powerful board clear effects to gain a huge boost in stats. However, at least 4 minions need to be killed to make this a reasonable minion as a 4-Mana 5/5. Although it has the potential to be even stronger, this is very hard to achieve and far too situational for competitive play.
In Constructed, Wicked Skeleton may seem like it is a good fit for very slow control decks, however it is far too situational and better replaced by a more consistent card.
In Arena, Wicked Skeleton is a very weak card. The best situation to hope for in Arena is to play Wicked Skeleton after trading two minions evenly into two opponents minions. However, this is a very optimistic and uncommon scenario just to be able to achieve average stats for a 4-Mana minion.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend