Wisp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wisp is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wisp, although being free in terms of Mana cost, is still an extremely weak card. The reason for this is that with space for only 30 cards in your deck, you do not want to waste one on such a low impact card, regardless of how cheap it is.
In Constructed, Wisp is only to be used in the most recklessly agressive decks imaginable. It has potential synergy with Divine Favor in Paladin, and can be used as a free activator for Combo cards in Rogue. However, even in these situations, Wisp is still usually too low impact to justify inclusion.
In Arena, Wisp is an extremely weak pick. Since many of the popular classes in Arena can deal 1 damage very easily with their Hero Power, Wisp will create card disadvantage for you, without much potential upside if it is not able to be removed.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck