Wisp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wisp is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wisp, although being free in terms of Mana cost, is still an extremely weak card. The reason for this is that with space for only 30 cards in your deck, you do not want to waste one on such a low impact card, regardless of how cheap it is.
In Constructed, Wisp is only to be used in the most recklessly agressive decks imaginable. It has potential synergy with Divine Favor in Paladin, and can be used as a free activator for Combo cards in Rogue. However, even in these situations, Wisp is still usually too low impact to justify inclusion.
In Arena, Wisp is an extremely weak pick. Since many of the popular classes in Arena can deal 1 damage very easily with their Hero Power, Wisp will create card disadvantage for you, without much potential upside if it is not able to be removed.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck