Wisp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wisp is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wisp, although being free in terms of Mana cost, is still an extremely weak card. The reason for this is that with space for only 30 cards in your deck, you do not want to waste one on such a low impact card, regardless of how cheap it is.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wisp is only to be used in the most recklessly agressive decks imaginable. It has potential synergy with Divine Favor in Paladin, and can be used as a free activator for Combo cards in Rogue. However, even in these situations, Wisp is still usually too low impact to justify inclusion.
In Arena, Wisp is an extremely weak pick. Since many of the popular classes in Arena can deal 1 damage very easily with their Hero Power, Wisp will create card disadvantage for you, without much potential upside if it is not able to be removed.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King