Wisp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wisp is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wisp, although being free in terms of Mana cost, is still an extremely weak card. The reason for this is that with space for only 30 cards in your deck, you do not want to waste one on such a low impact card, regardless of how cheap it is.
In Constructed, Wisp is only to be used in the most recklessly agressive decks imaginable. It has potential synergy with Divine Favor in Paladin, and can be used as a free activator for Combo cards in Rogue. However, even in these situations, Wisp is still usually too low impact to justify inclusion.
In Arena, Wisp is an extremely weak pick. Since many of the popular classes in Arena can deal 1 damage very easily with their Hero Power, Wisp will create card disadvantage for you, without much potential upside if it is not able to be removed.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck