Wisp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wisp is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wisp, although being free in terms of Mana cost, is still an extremely weak card. The reason for this is that with space for only 30 cards in your deck, you do not want to waste one on such a low impact card, regardless of how cheap it is.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wisp is only to be used in the most recklessly agressive decks imaginable. It has potential synergy with Divine Favor in Paladin, and can be used as a free activator for Combo cards in Rogue. However, even in these situations, Wisp is still usually too low impact to justify inclusion.
In Arena, Wisp is an extremely weak pick. Since many of the popular classes in Arena can deal 1 damage very easily with their Hero Power, Wisp will create card disadvantage for you, without much potential upside if it is not able to be removed.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard