Witchwood Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Grizzly is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Grizzly is a situationally useful card. It is at its most powerful when played against aggressive decks which have run out of cards. At this point, it will chew through most aggressive boards and allow for stabilisation. Against Control decks, it will be a mediocre card, offering little in the way of value and often being removed by cheaper spells such as Polymorph.or
Witchwood Grizzly is useful in slower decks which look to stabilise against aggressive decks. For the reason, it is a meta-dependent card which will be strong in Aggro metagames, but not particularly useful in slower ones. It should also be noted that large Taunt minions can be used to defend a board of small ones by absorbing the damage while the rest of your army continues to inflict face damage.
In Arena, Witchwood Grizzly is a reasonable card. It will often be an on-curve 3/7 or 3/8 Taunt, which although unspectacular is definitely servicable. In top deck battles it will be a 3/12 which will often buy you enough time to get an advantage.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck