Witchwood Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Grizzly is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Witchwood Grizzly is a situationally useful card. It is at its most powerful when played against aggressive decks which have run out of cards. At this point, it will chew through most aggressive boards and allow for stabilisation. Against Control decks, it will be a mediocre card, offering little in the way of value and often being removed by cheaper spells such as Hex or Polymorph.
2. Constructed Play
Witchwood Grizzly is useful in slower decks which look to stabilise against aggressive decks. For the reason, it is a meta-dependent card which will be strong in Aggro metagames, but not particularly useful in slower ones. It should also be noted that large Taunt minions can be used to defend a board of small ones by absorbing the damage while the rest of your army continues to inflict face damage.
In Arena, Witchwood Grizzly is a reasonable card. It will often be an on-curve 3/7 or 3/8 Taunt, which although unspectacular is definitely servicable. In top deck battles it will be a 3/12 which will often buy you enough time to get an advantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter