Witchwood Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Grizzly is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witchwood Grizzly is a situationally useful card. It is at its most powerful when played against aggressive decks which have run out of cards. At this point, it will chew through most aggressive boards and allow for stabilisation. Against Control decks, it will be a mediocre card, offering little in the way of value and often being removed by cheaper spells such as Hex or Polymorph.
Witchwood Grizzly is useful in slower decks which look to stabilise against aggressive decks. For the reason, it is a meta-dependent card which will be strong in Aggro metagames, but not particularly useful in slower ones. It should also be noted that large Taunt minions can be used to defend a board of small ones by absorbing the damage while the rest of your army continues to inflict face damage.
In Arena, Witchwood Grizzly is a reasonable card. It will often be an on-curve 3/7 or 3/8 Taunt, which although unspectacular is definitely servicable. In top deck battles it will be a 3/12 which will often buy you enough time to get an advantage.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck