Witchwood Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Witchwood Grizzly is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Witchwood Grizzly is a situationally useful card. It is at its most powerful when played against aggressive decks which have run out of cards. At this point, it will chew through most aggressive boards and allow for stabilisation. Against Control decks, it will be a mediocre card, offering little in the way of value and often being removed by cheaper spells such as Hex or Polymorph.
2. Constructed Play
Witchwood Grizzly is useful in slower decks which look to stabilise against aggressive decks. For the reason, it is a meta-dependent card which will be strong in Aggro metagames, but not particularly useful in slower ones. It should also be noted that large Taunt minions can be used to defend a board of small ones by absorbing the damage while the rest of your army continues to inflict face damage.
In Arena, Witchwood Grizzly is a reasonable card. It will often be an on-curve 3/7 or 3/8 Taunt, which although unspectacular is definitely servicable. In top deck battles it will be a 3/12 which will often buy you enough time to get an advantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play