Wobbling Runts — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wobbling Runts is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wobbling Runts is a high value card overall, but represents an initially slow investment. While it has comparable overall stats to a Savannah Highmane, Piloted Sky Golem, or Cairne Bloodhoof, the strength of these minions is that their initial body is threatening and must be dealt with. Wobbling Runts can be safely ignored in a lot of situations, meaning it takes too long to achieve its full value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wobbling Runts is somewhat viable as it is a sticky, hard to remove creature, which all have reasonable value in the format. However, due to the how many turns it takes to achieve its full value and the lack of threat it presents, there are usually better options for your deck.
Wobbling Runts is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard