Wobbling Runts — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wobbling Runts is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wobbling Runts is a high value card overall, but represents an initially slow investment. While it has comparable overall stats to a Savannah Highmane, Piloted Sky Golem, or Cairne Bloodhoof, the strength of these minions is that their initial body is threatening and must be dealt with. Wobbling Runts can be safely ignored in a lot of situations, meaning it takes too long to achieve its full value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wobbling Runts is somewhat viable as it is a sticky, hard to remove creature, which all have reasonable value in the format. However, due to the how many turns it takes to achieve its full value and the lack of threat it presents, there are usually better options for your deck.
Wobbling Runts is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King