Wobbling Runts — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wobbling Runts is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wobbling Runts is a high value card overall, but represents an initially slow investment. While it has comparable overall stats to a Piloted Sky Golem, or , the strength of these minions is that their initial body is threatening and must be dealt with. Wobbling Runts can be safely ignored in a lot of situations, meaning it takes too long to achieve its full value.,
In Constructed, Wobbling Runts is somewhat viable as it is a sticky, hard to remove creature, which all have reasonable value in the format. However, due to the how many turns it takes to achieve its full value and the lack of threat it presents, there are usually better options for your deck.
Wobbling Runts is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck