Piloted Sky Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Sky Golem is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Sky Golem is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 4 Mana minion to be around 4/4 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Sky Golem to have a very acceptable pool of stats for its Mana cost. Since there is a high density of quality 4 Mana minions in the game, the chances you get at least an acceptable outcome is quite high.
In Constructed, Piloted Sky Golem fits well as a late-game card in a Mech synergy deck. You will need strong Mech synergy cards to justify running this card as the 6 Mana slot is already highly populated with high power cards like Sylvanas Windrunner, and The Black Knight.,
Piloted Sky Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens