Piloted Sky Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Sky Golem is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Sky Golem is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 4 Mana minion to be around 4/4 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Sky Golem to have a very acceptable pool of stats for its Mana cost. Since there is a high density of quality 4 Mana minions in the game, the chances you get at least an acceptable outcome is quite high.
In Constructed, Piloted Sky Golem fits well as a late-game card in a Mech synergy deck. You will need strong Mech synergy cards to justify running this card as the 6 Mana slot is already highly populated with high power cards like Sylvanas Windrunner, and The Black Knight.,
Piloted Sky Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens