Piloted Sky Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Sky Golem is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Sky Golem is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 4 Mana minion to be around 4/4 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Sky Golem to have a very acceptable pool of stats for its Mana cost. Since there is a high density of quality 4 Mana minions in the game, the chances you get at least an acceptable outcome is quite high.
In Constructed, Piloted Sky Golem fits well as a late-game card in a Mech synergy deck. You will need strong Mech synergy cards to justify running this card as the 6 Mana slot is already highly populated with high power cards like Cairne Bloodhoof, Sylvanas Windrunner, and The Black Knight.
Piloted Sky Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Highlander Priest
- Help me get rewarding games.
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy