Piloted Sky Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Sky Golem is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Sky Golem is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 4 Mana minion to be around 4/4 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Sky Golem to have a very acceptable pool of stats for its Mana cost. Since there is a high density of quality 4 Mana minions in the game, the chances you get at least an acceptable outcome is quite high.
In Constructed, Piloted Sky Golem fits well as a late-game card in a Mech synergy deck. You will need strong Mech synergy cards to justify running this card as the 6 Mana slot is already highly populated with high power cards like Cairne Bloodhoof, Sylvanas Windrunner, and The Black Knight.
Piloted Sky Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists