Piloted Sky Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Piloted Sky Golem is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Piloted Sky Golem is a strong but potentially inconsistent card. If you consider the average value of a 4 Mana minion to be around 4/4 of stats, then you can consider Piloted Sky Golem to have a very acceptable pool of stats for its Mana cost. Since there is a high density of quality 4 Mana minions in the game, the chances you get at least an acceptable outcome is quite high.
In Constructed, Piloted Sky Golem fits well as a late-game card in a Mech synergy deck. You will need strong Mech synergy cards to justify running this card as the 6 Mana slot is already highly populated with high power cards like Sylvanas Windrunner, and The Black Knight.,
Piloted Sky Golem is no longer available in Arena.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck