Worgen Greaser — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Worgen Greaser is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Worgen Greaser is a very poor card. While it does have an extreme high attack stats for its Mana cost, the Health is very low, which leaves it open to easy removal. It is comparable to a card like Core Hound, which looks appealing to some new players due to its high attack, but it is often unable to make an attack due to how fragile it is for the turn you play it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Worgen Greaser is a poor card that does not see play. Its low Health value is too much or a liability for both Aggro and Control decks.
In Arena, Worgen Greaser is a very weak choice. Its low health will often lead to it being removed by a cheaper minion or removal spell, creating a Mana advantage for your opponent. There are also a large number of superior 4-drops available in the game, so you can often pass this card due to the expectation that you will be offered superior 4 Mana minions later.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please