Wyrmguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wyrmguard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wyrmguard is a very powerful Taunt minion designed for Dragon decks. However, the card is really let down by not being a Dragon itself and is therefore unable to be an activator itself for other Dragon cards.
In Constructed, Wyrmguard is a consideration for Dragon decks. However, the fact the card it is not a Dragon itself greatly lowers the strength of the card.
In Arena, Wyrmguard is an average card. It is unlikely you will be able to activate the Battlecry effect in Arena. However, the 3/11 stats make it a resilient minion that can be used to control the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck