Wyrmguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wyrmguard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wyrmguard is a very powerful Taunt minion designed for Dragon decks. However, the card is really let down by not being a Dragon itself and is therefore unable to be an activator itself for other Dragon cards.
In Constructed, Wyrmguard is a consideration for Dragon decks. However, the fact the card it is not a Dragon itself greatly lowers the strength of the card.
In Arena, Wyrmguard is an average card. It is unlikely you will be able to activate the Battlecry effect in Arena. However, the 3/11 stats make it a resilient minion that can be used to control the board.
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore