Wyrmguard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wyrmguard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wyrmguard is a very powerful Taunt minion designed for Dragon decks. However, the card is really let down by not being a Dragon itself and is therefore unable to be an activator itself for other Dragon cards.
In Constructed, Wyrmguard is a consideration for Dragon decks. However, the fact the card it is not a Dragon itself greatly lowers the strength of the card.
In Arena, Wyrmguard is an average card. It is unlikely you will be able to activate the Battlecry effect in Arena. However, the 3/11 stats make it a resilient minion that can be used to control the board.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk