Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound
Table of Contents
Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound is one of the 4 Old Gods that come as a part of the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion. Like his compatriots he is a 10 Mana Legendary that aims to be the win condition of your deck. If left on the board it can quickly spiral out of control, and even on the turn it at least summons you one additional minion from your deck to consolidate some board presence.
2. Constructed Play
Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound is a card that much like the other Old Gods must be put in a deck that is built around it as a win condition, you will want to use it in a deck that has multiple other powerful late-game cards to pull from your deck, but this strategy will prove difficult to execute without losing the board in the early-game turns.
Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound is a solid pick in Arena. Although it can be a dead draw for much of the game, the fact that it has some impact on the board immediately on turn 10 makes it more appealing than some of the slower Legendary cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists