Blackguard — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blackguard is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blackguard is a multi-purpose mid-game card for Paladin. The effect that Blackguard has on the game is a natural fit with many other Paladin cards, and the stats on the card allow it to survive long enough to make use of that effect.
2. Constructed Play
Blackguard is a great card in Constructed play. It synergises incredibly well with what Paladin is usually trying to achieve. Cards such as Lay on Hands often struggle to find a convenient time to be cast, due to the fact that you might be taking a lot of damage from enemy minions in the meantime. With Blackguard in play, such cards are much easier to play. As well as the obvious big heal synergy, the incremental damage dealt to opposing minions with Blackguard in play through cards such as Truesilver Champion is also be of great use. With 9 Health, this minion is often sticks to the board for multiple turns.
This is a good card in Arena. Although there will not be huge amounts of damage dealt from Blackguard's ability, there will likely be at least some life gain in your deck. The 9-Health means that Blackguard will be able to repeatedly damage enemies over the course of a game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard