Lay on Hands — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lay on Hands is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lay on Hands is a slow card, but it can allow you to stabilise your life total while looking for important board clears likeand , or to dig through your deck for important combo pieces.
Lay on Hands can be used in mid-range or control Paladins as a source of card draw and healing. In aggressive decks, Divine Favor is usually a better option for refilling your hand.
Lay on Hands is a strong card in Arena. Many Arena games become a battle for resources in the late-game, and Lay on Hands will allow you to pull ahead in this battle. As long as you are in a stable enough position to cast the card without dying, it will usually prove excellent. However, Paladins have many high quality Epics available to them, meaning Lay on Hands will not always be the best choice.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck