Lay on Hands — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lay on Hands is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lay on Hands is a slow card, but it can allow you to stabilise your life total while looking for important board clears likeand , or to dig through your deck for important combo pieces.
Lay on Hands can be used in mid-range or control Paladins as a source of card draw and healing. In aggressive decks, Divine Favor is usually a better option for refilling your hand.
Lay on Hands is a strong card in Arena. Many Arena games become a battle for resources in the late-game, and Lay on Hands will allow you to pull ahead in this battle. As long as you are in a stable enough position to cast the card without dying, it will usually prove excellent. However, Paladins have many high quality Epics available to them, meaning Lay on Hands will not always be the best choice.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter