Lay on Hands
Table of Contents
Lay on Hands is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lay on Hands is a slow card, but it can allow you to stabilise your life total while looking for important board clears like Equality and Consecration, or to dig through your deck for important combo pieces.
2. Constructed Play
Lay on Hands can be used in mid-range or control Paladins as a source of card draw and healing. In aggressive decks, Divine Favor is usually a better option for refilling your hand.
Lay on Hands is a strong card in Arena. Many Arena games become a battle for resources in the late-game, and Lay on Hands will allow you to pull ahead in this battle. As long as you are in a stable enough position to cast the card without dying, it will usually prove excellent. However, Paladins have many high quality Epics available to them, meaning Lay on Hands will not always be the best choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Murloc Midrange Paladin Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Free Medivh! Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Nefarian and Onyxia Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists