Lay on Hands — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lay on Hands is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lay on Hands is a slow card, but it can allow you to stabilise your life total while looking for important board clears likeand , or to dig through your deck for important combo pieces.
Lay on Hands can be used in mid-range or control Paladins as a source of card draw and healing. In aggressive decks, Divine Favor is usually a better option for refilling your hand.
Lay on Hands is a strong card in Arena. Many Arena games become a battle for resources in the late-game, and Lay on Hands will allow you to pull ahead in this battle. As long as you are in a stable enough position to cast the card without dying, it will usually prove excellent. However, Paladins have many high quality Epics available to them, meaning Lay on Hands will not always be the best choice.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck