Lay on Hands — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lay on Hands is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lay on Hands is a slow card, but it can allow you to stabilise your life total while looking for important board clears like Equality and Consecration, or to dig through your deck for important combo pieces.
2. Constructed Play
Lay on Hands can be used in mid-range or control Paladins as a source of card draw and healing. In aggressive decks, Divine Favor is usually a better option for refilling your hand.
Lay on Hands is a strong card in Arena. Many Arena games become a battle for resources in the late-game, and Lay on Hands will allow you to pull ahead in this battle. As long as you are in a stable enough position to cast the card without dying, it will usually prove excellent. However, Paladins have many high quality Epics available to them, meaning Lay on Hands will not always be the best choice.
4. Meta Decks with Lay on Hands
Mech Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 8 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero_card
|14,720||Feb 07 2019|
Deathknight OTK Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 8 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero_card
|10,260||Feb 07 2018|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!