Bolvar Fordragon — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Bolvar Fordragon is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bolvar Fordragon is a card with a high level of variance. It can be extremely strong if you draw it early, or if the game goes long enough for you to see every card in your deck. However, if drawn in the closing stages of the match it will be completely unplayable and may cost you the game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bolvar Fordragon can potentially be strong in a Control Paladin deck that utilises its Hero Power a lot, and features Muster for Battle.
Bolvar Fordragon is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild