Dark Conviction — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dark Conviction is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Conviction can be used to either buff your own small minion, or bring an opposing large minion into a range where it can be easily removed.
Dark Conviction is not good enough to see play in regular Paladin decks. It is, however, very good in a deck including The Last Kaleidosaur. Most Paladin spells that target your minions are weak, and that means that Dark Conviction makes the cut in that deck.
In Arena, this is a below-average card. Late in the draft, if you have very little removal, this can be taken to help deal with opposing large minions.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck