Dark Conviction — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dark Conviction is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Conviction can be used to either buff your own small minion, or bring an opposing large minion into a range where it can be easily removed.
2. Constructed Play
Dark Conviction is not good enough to see play in regular Paladin decks. It is, however, very good in a deck including The Last Kaleidosaur. Most Paladin spells that target your minions are weak, and that means that Dark Conviction makes the cut in that deck.
In Arena, this is a below-average card. Late in the draft, if you have very little removal, this can be taken to help deal with opposing large minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior