Dark Conviction — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dark Conviction is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Conviction can be used to either buff your own small minion, or bring an opposing large minion into a range where it can be easily removed.
Dark Conviction is not good enough to see play in regular Paladin decks. It is, however, very good in a deck including The Last Kaleidosaur. Most Paladin spells that target your minions are weak, and that means that Dark Conviction makes the cut in that deck.
In Arena, this is a below-average card. Late in the draft, if you have very little removal, this can be taken to help deal with opposing large minions.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike