Dark Conviction — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Dark Conviction is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Conviction can be used to either buff your own small minion, or bring an opposing large minion into a range where it can be easily removed.
2. Constructed Play
Dark Conviction is not good enough to see play in regular Paladin decks. It is, however, very good in a deck including The Last Kaleidosaur. Most Paladin spells that target your minions are weak, and that means that Dark Conviction makes the cut in that deck.
In Arena, this is a below-average card. Late in the draft, if you have very little removal, this can be taken to help deal with opposing large minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please