Table of Contents
Divine Strength is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Divine Strength is a relatively weak buff effect, however the cheap Mana cost of the card makes it playable in some decks. If your deck is aiming to flood the board with cheap efficient minions, this card can be a consideration for your deck but you will need to support that strategy with a card draw effect such as Divine Favor.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Divine Strength should only be considered in an aggressive board-flooding deck such as Aggro Paladin.
In Arena, Divine Strength is a mediocre card, but a playable one. The buff works out reasonably well to allow an existing minion to trade up into another minion of equal cost or higher and survive on the board, which can gain you a significant amount of Tempo.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists