Divine Strength — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Divine Strength is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Strength is a relatively weak buff effect, however the cheap Mana cost of the card makes it playable in some decks. If your deck is aiming to flood the board with cheap efficient minions, this card can be a consideration for your deck but you will need to support that strategy with a card draw effect such as Divine Favor.
In Constructed, Divine Strength should only be considered in an aggressive board-flooding deck such as Aggro Paladin.
Divine Strength is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck