Divine Strength — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Divine Strength is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Divine Strength is a relatively weak buff effect, however the cheap Mana cost of the card makes it playable in some decks. If your deck is aiming to flood the board with cheap efficient minions, this card can be a consideration for your deck but you will need to support that strategy with a card draw effect such as Divine Favor.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Divine Strength should only be considered in an aggressive board-flooding deck such as Aggro Paladin.
Divine Strength is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!