Divine Strength — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Divine Strength is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Divine Strength is a relatively weak buff effect, however the cheap Mana cost of the card makes it playable in some decks. If your deck is aiming to flood the board with cheap efficient minions, this card can be a consideration for your deck but you will need to support that strategy with a card draw effect such as Divine Favor.
In Constructed, Divine Strength should only be considered in an aggressive board-flooding deck such as Aggro Paladin.
Divine Strength is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists