Glowstone Technician — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Glowstone Technician is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glowstone Technician offers a very powerful Battlecry and can quickly turn a hand full of cheap minions into formidable threats. It pairs very well with cards like Drygulch Jailor that add multiple small minions to your hand. However, at 6 Mana it is a very slow card that has very little immediate impact on the game.
Glowstone Technician is too slow to see regular Constructed play. However, it can be considered as an optional tech card in decks like Even Paladin.
In Arena, Glowstone Technician is a Below Average card. The lack of card draw in Arena makes it unlikely you will have many minions left in your hand for Glowstone Technician to be able to buff by the time you can play it for 6 Mana.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge