Glowstone Technician — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Glowstone Technician is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glowstone Technician offers a very powerful Battlecry and can quickly turn a hand full of cheap minions into formidable threats. It pairs very well with cards like Drygulch Jailor that add multiple small minions to your hand. However, at 6 Mana it is a very slow card that has very little immediate impact on the game.
Glowstone Technician is too slow to see regular Constructed play. However, it can be considered as an optional tech card in decks like Even Paladin.
In Arena, Glowstone Technician is a Below Average card. The lack of card draw in Arena makes it unlikely you will have many minions left in your hand for Glowstone Technician to be able to buff by the time you can play it for 6 Mana.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards