Glowstone Technician — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Glowstone Technician is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glowstone Technician offers a very powerful Battlecry and can quickly turn a hand full of cheap minions into formidable threats. It pairs very well with cards like Drygulch Jailor that add multiple small minions to your hand. However, at 6 Mana it is a very slow card that has very little immediate impact on the game.
Glowstone Technician is too slow to see regular Constructed play. However, it can be considered as an optional tech card in decks like Even Paladin.
In Arena, Glowstone Technician is a Below Average card. The lack of card draw in Arena makes it unlikely you will have many minions left in your hand for Glowstone Technician to be able to buff by the time you can play it for 6 Mana.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck