Glowstone Technician — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Glowstone Technician is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glowstone Technician offers a very powerful Battlecry and can quickly turn a hand full of cheap minions into formidable threats. It pairs very well with cards like Drygulch Jailor that add multiple small minions to your hand. However, at 6 Mana it is a very slow card that has very little immediate impact on the game.
Glowstone Technician is too slow to see regular Constructed play. However, it can be considered as an optional tech card in decks like Even Paladin.
In Arena, Glowstone Technician is a Below Average card. The lack of card draw in Arena makes it unlikely you will have many minions left in your hand for Glowstone Technician to be able to buff by the time you can play it for 6 Mana.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck