Glowstone Technician — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Glowstone Technician is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glowstone Technician offers a very powerful Battlecry and can quickly turn a hand full of cheap minions into formidable threats. It pairs very well with cards like Drygulch Jailor that add multiple small minions to your hand. However, at 6 Mana it is a very slow card that has very little immediate impact on the game.
2. Constructed Play
Glowstone Technician is too slow to see regular Constructed play. However, it can be considered as an optional tech card in decks like Even Paladin.
In Arena, Glowstone Technician is a Below Average card. The lack of card draw in Arena makes it unlikely you will have many minions left in your hand for Glowstone Technician to be able to buff by the time you can play it for 6 Mana.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game