Drygulch Jailor — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Drygulch Jailor is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Drygulch Jailor is a slow card that is fairly weak in a vacuum, but has many potential strong synergies with other cards. As Silver Hand Recruits from the Deathrattle effect are added to your hand, they can be used strategically later in the game in combination with other cards.
2. Constructed Play
Drygulch Jailor has lots of potential Constructed play. It can be used as a solid source of Silver Hand Recruits to be used in combination with powerful cards like Sunkeeper Tarim or Lightfused Stegodon. The ability to add many cheap minions to your hand also opens up the up strong synergies with Mountain Giants and Sea Giants, for powerful Tempo turns.
Drygulch Jailor is a fairly weak card in Arena. Despite representing a total of 4 minions, the combined costs and stats result in 4/4 stats at the cost of 5 Mana, which is poor for Arena, where Tempo is important.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King