Hidden Wisdom — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hidden Wisdom is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hidden Wisdom is a Secret that serves as a very cheap form of card draw when activated. However, it can be a risky card as many slower Control decks will almost never play more than two cards in a single turn.
In Constructed, Hidden Wisdom can be considered for Combo Paladin draws that aim to maximise their card draw. However, the card is primarily used when acquired from card generation effects such as Hydrologist.
In Arena, Hidden Wisdom is a poor card. Arena decks often aim to have a solid Mana curve which makes it unlikely for opponents to play 3 cards in a single turn to trigger the Secret.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck