Hidden Wisdom — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hidden Wisdom is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hidden Wisdom is a Secret that serves as a very cheap form of card draw when activated. However, it can be a risky card as many slower Control decks will almost never play more than two cards in a single turn.
In Constructed, Hidden Wisdom can be considered for Combo Paladin draws that aim to maximise their card draw. However, the card is primarily used when acquired from card generation effects such as Hydrologist.
In Arena, Hidden Wisdom is a poor card. Arena decks often aim to have a solid Mana curve which makes it unlikely for opponents to play 3 cards in a single turn to trigger the Secret.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck