Hidden Wisdom — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hidden Wisdom is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hidden Wisdom is a Secret that serves as a very cheap form of card draw when activated. However, it can be a risky card as many slower Control decks will almost never play more than two cards in a single turn.
In Constructed, Hidden Wisdom can be considered for Combo Paladin draws that aim to maximise their card draw. However, the card is primarily used when acquired from card generation effects such as Hydrologist.
In Arena, Hidden Wisdom is a poor card. Arena decks often aim to have a solid Mana curve which makes it unlikely for opponents to play 3 cards in a single turn to trigger the Secret.
Decks with Hidden Wisdom
Secret Paladin Deck Guide 4 weapons, 12 spells, 14 minions
|8,840||Dec 10 2019|
Budget Secret Paladin Deck 4 weapons, 13 spells, 13 minions
|2,620||May 30 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge