Lost in the Jungle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lost in the Jungle is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lost in the Jungle is a cheap Spell for Paladin to help create a board presence. Although the Spell does not have the flexibility of Lightfused Stegodon., its Druid counterpart, the fact the minions spawned are Silver Hand Recruits opens up potential synergy with cards like
Lost in the Jungle is a solid card for Aggro and Token Paladin decks, which aim to develop a strong board presence as fast as possible.
In Arena, Lost in the Jungle is a fairly weak card. Two 1/1 minions will often be killed by opposing early minions or Hero Powers, sacrificing card advantage with little to show for it.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List