Lost in the Jungle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lost in the Jungle is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lost in the Jungle is a cheap Spell for Paladin to help create a board presence. Although the Spell does not have the flexibility of Living Roots, its Druid counterpart, the fact the minions spawned are Silver Hand Recruits opens up potential synergy with cards like Lightfused Stegodon.
2. Constructed Play
Lost in the Jungle is a solid card for Aggro and Token Paladin decks, which aim to develop a strong board presence as fast as possible.
In Arena, Lost in the Jungle is a fairly weak card. Two 1/1 minions will often be killed by opposing early minions or Hero Powers, sacrificing card advantage with little to show for it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter