Lost in the Jungle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lost in the Jungle is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lost in the Jungle is a cheap Spell for Paladin to help create a board presence. Although the Spell does not have the flexibility of Living Roots, its Druid counterpart, the fact the minions spawned are Silver Hand Recruits opens up potential synergy with cards like Lightfused Stegodon.
Lost in the Jungle is a solid card for Aggro and Token Paladin decks, which aim to develop a strong board presence as fast as possible.
In Arena, Lost in the Jungle is a fairly weak card. Two 1/1 minions will often be killed by opposing early minions or Hero Powers, sacrificing card advantage with little to show for it.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens