Lost in the Jungle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lost in the Jungle is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lost in the Jungle is a cheap Spell for Paladin to help create a board presence. Although the Spell does not have the flexibility of Living Roots, its Druid counterpart, the fact the minions spawned are Silver Hand Recruits opens up potential synergy with cards like Lightfused Stegodon.
Lost in the Jungle is a solid card for Aggro and Token Paladin decks, which aim to develop a strong board presence as fast as possible.
In Arena, Lost in the Jungle is a fairly weak card. Two 1/1 minions will often be killed by opposing early minions or Hero Powers, sacrificing card advantage with little to show for it.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck