Lost in the Jungle — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lost in the Jungle is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lost in the Jungle is a cheap Spell for Paladin to help create a board presence. Although the Spell does not have the flexibility of Lightfused Stegodon., its Druid counterpart, the fact the minions spawned are Silver Hand Recruits opens up potential synergy with cards like
Lost in the Jungle is a solid card for Aggro and Token Paladin decks, which aim to develop a strong board presence as fast as possible.
In Arena, Lost in the Jungle is a fairly weak card. Two 1/1 minions will often be killed by opposing early minions or Hero Powers, sacrificing card advantage with little to show for it.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck