Lightfused Stegodon — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lightfused Stegodon is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightfused Stegodon is a powerful card that uses the Adapt mechanic to extract huge value from Silver Hand Recruits. Even if the ability is only used on one minion, it is still great value as the Adapted minion can be used immediately. The fact this card exists is a huge boost to Paladin overall as it makes Silver Hand Recruits much more threatening for opponents, knowing they could be Adapted at any moment.
Lightfused Stegodon is a strong card for any Paladin as it will always provide extra value to Lost in the Jungle.. It gains extra value in decks that can quickly summon additional Silver Hand Recruits, using cards like
Lightfused Stegodon is an average card in Arena. The ability to Adapt Silver Hand Recruits can often catch opponents off guard and turns the Paladin Hero Power into a powerful tool.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens