Lightfused Stegodon — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lightfused Stegodon is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightfused Stegodon is a powerful card that uses the Adapt mechanic to extract huge value from Silver Hand Recruits. Even if the ability is only used on one minion, it is still great value as the Adapted minion can be used immediately. The fact this card exists is a huge boost to Paladin overall as it makes Silver Hand Recruits much more threatening for opponents, knowing they could be Adapted at any moment.
Lightfused Stegodon is a strong card for any Paladin as it will always provide extra value to Lost in the Jungle.. It gains extra value in decks that can quickly summon additional Silver Hand Recruits, using cards like
Lightfused Stegodon is an average card in Arena. The ability to Adapt Silver Hand Recruits can often catch opponents off guard and turns the Paladin Hero Power into a powerful tool.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck