Lightfused Stegodon — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lightfused Stegodon is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightfused Stegodon is a powerful card that uses the Adapt mechanic to extract huge value from Silver Hand Recruits. Even if the ability is only used on one minion, it is still great value as the Adapted minion can be used immediately. The fact this card exists is a huge boost to Paladin overall as it makes Silver Hand Recruits much more threatening for opponents, knowing they could be Adapted at any moment.
2. Constructed Play
Lightfused Stegodon is a strong card for any Paladin as it will always provide extra value to Reinforce. It gains extra value in decks that can quickly summon additional Silver Hand Recruits, using cards like Lost in the Jungle.
Lightfused Stegodon is an average card in Arena. The ability to Adapt Silver Hand Recruits can often catch opponents off guard and turns the Paladin Hero Power into a powerful tool.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard