Lightfused Stegodon — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Lightfused Stegodon is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightfused Stegodon is a powerful card that uses the Adapt mechanic to extract huge value from Silver Hand Recruits. Even if the ability is only used on one minion, it is still great value as the Adapted minion can be used immediately. The fact this card exists is a huge boost to Paladin overall as it makes Silver Hand Recruits much more threatening for opponents, knowing they could be Adapted at any moment.
2. Constructed Play
Lightfused Stegodon is a strong card for any Paladin as it will always provide extra value to Reinforce. It gains extra value in decks that can quickly summon additional Silver Hand Recruits, using cards like Lost in the Jungle.
Lightfused Stegodon is an average card in Arena. The ability to Adapt Silver Hand Recruits can often catch opponents off guard and turns the Paladin Hero Power into a powerful tool.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior