Mechano-Egg — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mechano-Egg is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechano-Egg is the biggest Egg card to date, following in the footsteps of cards like Devilsaur Egg. As a 5 Mana 0/5, it may seem very slow to play, but as it is also a Mech, it is an excellent target for Magnetic effects as opponents are very reluctant to remove it and summon a .and
In Constructed, Mechano-Egg is a good choice for Mech Paladin decks. Due to the large number of Magnetic effects available, it will almost always be possible to activate the Egg.
In Arena, Mechano-Egg is a weak card. It is not possible to draft enough cards to be able to consistently activate the Egg and as a 5 Mana 0/5, it is incredibly weak when played by itself.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck