Mechano-Egg — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mechano-Egg is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechano-Egg is the biggest Egg card to date, following in the footsteps of cards like Devilsaur Egg. As a 5 Mana 0/5, it may seem very slow to play, but as it is also a Mech, it is an excellent target for Magnetic effects as opponents are very reluctant to remove it and summon a .and
In Constructed, Mechano-Egg is a good choice for Mech Paladin decks. Due to the large number of Magnetic effects available, it will almost always be possible to activate the Egg.
In Arena, Mechano-Egg is a weak card. It is not possible to draft enough cards to be able to consistently activate the Egg and as a 5 Mana 0/5, it is incredibly weak when played by itself.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck