Mechano-Egg — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mechano-Egg is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechano-Egg is the biggest Egg card to date, following in the footsteps of cards like Devilsaur Egg. As a 5 Mana 0/5, it may seem very slow to play, but as it is also a Mech, it is an excellent target for Magnetic effects as opponents are very reluctant to remove it and summon a .and
In Constructed, Mechano-Egg is a good choice for Mech Paladin decks. Due to the large number of Magnetic effects available, it will almost always be possible to activate the Egg.
In Arena, Mechano-Egg is a weak card. It is not possible to draft enough cards to be able to consistently activate the Egg and as a 5 Mana 0/5, it is incredibly weak when played by itself.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards