Mechano-Egg — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Mechano-Egg is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechano-Egg is the biggest Egg card to date, following in the footsteps of cards like Devilsaur Egg. As a 5 Mana 0/5, it may seem very slow to play, but as it is also a Mech, it is an excellent target for Magnetic effects as opponents are very reluctant to remove it and summon a .and
In Constructed, Mechano-Egg is a good choice for Mech Paladin decks. Due to the large number of Magnetic effects available, it will almost always be possible to activate the Egg.
In Arena, Mechano-Egg is a weak card. It is not possible to draft enough cards to be able to consistently activate the Egg and as a 5 Mana 0/5, it is incredibly weak when played by itself.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck