Quartermaster — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Quartermaster is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Quartermaster is a powerful synergy card that can work to turn your Muster for Battle. Turn 3 Muster for Battle into Turn 4 Quartermaster using will be a huge tempo play.s into a powerful attacking force. It has fantastic synergy with
In Constructed, Quartermaster will fit into a Control Paladin deck. Since Control Paladin already uses its spare Mana on Hero Power on many turns, you have the potential to create a huge board if your opponent focuses on removing your higher priority targets. If you include Quartermaster in your deck, you should also include Muster for Battle, since these two cards work so well together.
Quartermaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck