Quartermaster — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Quartermaster is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Quartermaster is a powerful synergy card that can work to turn your Silver Hand Recruits into a powerful attacking force. It has fantastic synergy with Muster for Battle. Turn 3 Muster for Battle into Turn 4 Quartermaster using The Coin will be a huge tempo play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Quartermaster will fit into a Control Paladin deck. Since Control Paladin already uses its spare Mana on Hero Power on many turns, you have the potential to create a huge board if your opponent focuses on removing your higher priority targets. If you include Quartermaster in your deck, you should also include Muster for Battle, since these two cards work so well together.
Quartermaster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest