Rebuke — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Rebuke is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rebuke is a very situational Paladin card that provides the same effect as playing Loatheb. It is a very powerful card that can help set up powerful combos and greatly disrupt opponents when played correctly. However, it can also potentially be a wasted card if played at an inappropriate time.
In Constructed, Rebuke can be used in a range of Paladin decks. It can be used in aggressive decks to prevent opponents from using board clears or in slower decks to set up powerful combos.
In Arena, Rebuke is a terrible card. Arena decks are far too unpredictable to ever get any consistent value from Rebuke.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List