Rebuke — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Rebuke is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rebuke is a very situational Paladin card that provides the same effect as playing Loatheb. It is a very powerful card that can help set up powerful combos and greatly disrupt opponents when played correctly. However, it can also potentially be a wasted card if played at an inappropriate time.
In Constructed, Rebuke can be used in a range of Paladin decks. It can be used in aggressive decks to prevent opponents from using board clears or in slower decks to set up powerful combos.
In Arena, Rebuke is a terrible card. Arena decks are far too unpredictable to ever get any consistent value from Rebuke.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck