Sacred Trial — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sacred Trial is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sacred Trial is a new Secret for Paladins with a board control effect. Although it provides more options for the popular Secret Paladin deck, its effect is extremely weak, meaning that it is usually a bad idea to put it in your deck. One favourable interaction is that it will kill a Dr. Boom if there is at least one other minion in play since the game treats the Boom Bots as being summoned first.
In Constructed, Sacred Trial can fit in the Secret Paladin deck, however the other Secrets are generally of higher value and you do not want to pack too many Secrets into the deck since they are usually poor draws.
Sacred Trial is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck