Sacred Trial — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sacred Trial is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sacred Trial is a new Secret for Paladins with a board control effect. Although it provides more options for the popular Secret Paladin deck, its effect is extremely weak, meaning that it is usually a bad idea to put it in your deck. One favourable interaction is that it will kill a Dr. Boom if there is at least one other minion in play since the game treats the Boom Bots as being summoned first.
In Constructed, Sacred Trial can fit in the Secret Paladin deck, however the other Secrets are generally of higher value and you do not want to pack too many Secrets into the deck since they are usually poor draws.
Sacred Trial is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck