Sacred Trial — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sacred Trial is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sacred Trial is a new Secret for Paladins with a board control effect. Although it provides more options for the popular Secret Paladin deck, its effect is extremely weak, meaning that it is usually a bad idea to put it in your deck. One favourable interaction is that it will kill a Dr. Boom if there is at least one other minion in play since the game treats the Boom Bots as being summoned first.
In Constructed, Sacred Trial can fit in the Secret Paladin deck, however the other Secrets are generally of higher value and you do not want to pack too many Secrets into the deck since they are usually poor draws.
Sacred Trial is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck