Sacred Trial — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Sacred Trial is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sacred Trial is a new Secret for Paladins with a board control effect. Although it provides more options for the popular Secret Paladin deck, its effect is extremely weak, meaning that it is usually a bad idea to put it in your deck. One favourable interaction is that it will kill a Dr. Boom if there is at least one other minion in play since the game treats the Boom Bots as being summoned first.
In Constructed, Sacred Trial can fit in the Secret Paladin deck, however the other Secrets are generally of higher value and you do not want to pack too many Secrets into the deck since they are usually poor draws.
Sacred Trial is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend