Table of Contents
Sacred Trial is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sacred Trial is a new Secret for Paladins with a board control effect. Although it provides more options for the popular Secret Paladin deck, its effect is extremely weak, meaning that it is usually a bad idea to put it in your deck. One favourable interaction is that it will kill a Dr. Boom if there is at least one other minion in play since the game treats the Boom Bots as being summoned first.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sacred Trial can fit in the Secret Paladin deck, however the other Secrets are generally of higher value and you do not want to pack too many Secrets into the deck since they are usually poor draws.
Sacred Trial is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists