Seal of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Seal of Light is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Seal of Light is a versatile card for Paladin, however, it does have some drawbacks. Due to the low attack granted, it will often be used to remove early game minions. However, there is a chance that in the early game you are still at 30 HP when you use it, meaning this card functions worse than Claw and costs 1 Mana more. If you do manage to get the healing effect to activate however, it can be a strong value card.
In Constructed, Seal of Light can be used as a replacement for Holy Light in decks that require healing effects. Being able to remove a minion as well as heal may net you more life over the course of the game than Holy Light
Seal of Light is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge