Seal of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Seal of Light is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Seal of Light is a versatile card for Paladin, however, it does have some drawbacks. Due to the low attack granted, it will often be used to remove early game minions. However, there is a chance that in the early game you are still at 30 HP when you use it, meaning this card functions worse than Claw and costs 1 Mana more. If you do manage to get the healing effect to activate however, it can be a strong value card.
In Constructed, Seal of Light can be used as a replacement for Holy Light in decks that require healing effects. Being able to remove a minion as well as heal may net you more life over the course of the game than Holy Light
Seal of Light is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck