Seal of Light — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Seal of Light is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Seal of Light is a versatile card for Paladin, however, it does have some drawbacks. Due to the low attack granted, it will often be used to remove early game minions. However, there is a chance that in the early game you are still at 30 HP when you use it, meaning this card functions worse than Claw and costs 1 Mana more. If you do manage to get the healing effect to activate however, it can be a strong value card.
In Constructed, Seal of Light can be used as a replacement for Holy Light in decks that require healing effects. Being able to remove a minion as well as heal may net you more life over the course of the game than Holy Light
Seal of Light is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Seal of Light
Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 19 spells, 9 minions
|5,780||Apr 09 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge