Seal of Light
Table of Contents
Seal of Light is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Seal of Light is a versatile card for Paladin, however, it does have some drawbacks. Due to the low attack granted, it will often be used to remove early game minions. However, there is a chance that in the early game you are still at 30 HP when you use it, meaning this card functions worse than Claw and costs 1 Mana more. If you do manage to get the healing effect to activate however, it can be a strong value card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Seal of Light can be used as a replacement for Holy Light in decks that require healing effects. Being able to remove a minion as well as heal may net you more life over the course of the game than Holy Light
Seal of Light is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists