Shirvallah, the Tiger — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Shirvallah, the Tiger is a Paladin-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shirvallah, the Tiger is an extremely powerful defensive tool locked behind a huge Mana Cost. As the card decreases in Cost as more Mana is spell in spells, it will often reach a point of Costing 0 Mana in the late game. This allows it to be used as powerful defensive tool due to its Rush, Divine Shield, and Lifesteal effects and it can often be played multiple times per turn when returned to your hand with.
In Constructed, Shirvallah, the Tiger is used in a range of slower Paladin decks. However, it is most notably used in Holy Wrath Paladin decks, that exploit the high base Mana Cost of the card by used Holy Wrath to deal 25 damage.
In Arena, Shirvallah, the Tiger. It is almost possible to assemble enough spells in Arena, making the card, quite literally, unplayable.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List